Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMarcus Ware makes another appearance on NFL Network's Top 100 at #87

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...0-5450c7460729

I forgot how good Ware played early in the season myself.

We need him to be at that level for the playoffs. Not sure if he was old and wore down, if opposing teams adjusted and JDR did not or what happened.

He got his last sack week 13 and his last Green Grade as a pass rusher on PFF week 11...tho they did grade him Green on week 13 and 15 against the run.

Hope the combo of him playing with Wade again and Shane Ray rotating keeping Ware and Von fresh equals Ware having a good end of the 2015 season as he had start of 2014.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Love the fake spin move on Joe Staley highlight. I was at that game but in the nose bleeds. That was the highlight of Ware's season (3 sacks) and that unfortunately was our teams high point and best game we played on both sides of the ball.
    I like how they showed how Ware makes alot of plays that he doest get credit for, the safety on Lynch against Seattle was due to his penetration on that play and the play where he forces Carr to hold the ball and then throw to a olineman that Ware slows up while his teammate forces afumble.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 05-14-2015, 09:39 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

I tend to believe that JDR was not interested in sacks as much as playing it safe when we had a lead.

Playing prevent or very soft man coverage.

How can anyone expect sack when the CBs are 8-10 yards off the LOS when it is 3rs and 5-7 yards to go.

The QB simply hits a slant for the first down in a few seconds and the chains are moved.

If they play in your face man and do not allow the receivers off the Los then the QB has to find someone open. Which takes more time that the as the scenario listed above.

JDR could bring the heat and we had it but we backed off to many times into prevent the big play.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
        I tend to believe that JDR was not interested in sacks as much as playing it safe when we had a lead.

Playing prevent or very soft man coverage.

How can anyone expect sack when the CBs are 8-10 yards off the LOS when it is 3rs and 5-7 yards to go.

The QB simply hits a slant for the first down in a few seconds and the chains are moved.

If they play in your face man and do not allow the receivers off the Los then the QB has to find someone open. Which takes more time that the as the scenario listed above.

JDR could bring the heat and we had it but we backed off to many times into prevent the big play.
        Sad but true.

Ware has lost a step though. By the end off the season he was not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          Sad but true.

Ware has lost a step though. By the end off the season he was not the same.
          Maybe so but I still believe JDR had more to do with the lack of sacks by everyone than going out and giving wow one a real butt stomping

IMO two things could be the reason JDR already knew he was leaving OR Fox just did not want to embarrass anyone.

Comment

I agree with this. I watched every game and envied the other teams defenses aggressivnes and man coverage whether they were winning or losing. They attacked and we didn't. Hard to get sacks sitting soft most of the game.
            Dr. Giggles

Comment

generous for running outta gas the last 4 games of the year but im going to agree with Garf, I think DelRio grounded his game with poor play calling down the home stretch

Comment

Working...
              X