Danny T had a kneecap replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny T had a kneecap replacement

I was looking for my knee this morning... http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...y-to-broncos-d

To have a kneecap replaced and still be able to play football.

That seems so amazing to me. Modern medicine is insane.

Comment

man i reallly hope he comes back 100% were gonna need him. if theres any hole in the defense its ILB

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        To have a kneecap replaced and still be able to play football.

That seems so amazing to me. Modern medicine is insane.
        It's far from a guarantee that he can play football after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
          It's far from a guarantee that he can play football after that.
          I suppose but to even be considering it.

Comment

One day we're worrying about salary caps......now it's kneecaps.

(Note: I didn't overemphasize this post using ALL CAPS...........now I did!!! (plus overuse of exclamation marks))

On a serious note, I am a big Trev fan, and I can only hope that he will resume his career where he left off. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
              man i reallly hope he comes back 100% were gonna need him. if theres any hole in the defense its ILB
              I think FS and NT are far bigger concerns. Todd Davis, Marshall, and Barrow inspire infinitely more confidence than Stewart and..Bruton? Yuck. Might be the worst positional depth on the roster. NT isn't great either but I have faith in Sly, he's shown flashes of being a capable starter. Stewart and Bruton have never shown to be better than special teamers.

Comment

Frankly, for quite some time, I have believed that both Trevathan and Marshall's careers were in jeopardy. And have Posted as much. Clearly there was a HUGE problem with Trevathan's knee, that in all the years I've been watching the Broncos (since 1968), I've never seen. Sure, I've seen countless knee ailments at every position. But the descriptions of Trevathan's knee issues were different. And, Marshall's "Lisfranc" injury? We've all seen it before.

What is pathetically sad is how much potential these two showed. And to have "career-threatening" injuries like theirs at such young ages is really sad. The Broncos appear to have some pretty good, young, backup depth. I hope the loss of Clady, Heuerman, and possibly these two guys, isn't a sign of things to come.

I think the theory in the NFL when it comes to injuries like Trevathan and Marshall's is to "Hope for the best, and prepare for the worst". I believe the Broncos have done that.

Comment

Maybe he got Jack Lambert's or Dick Butkus' knee cap.
                  sigpic

Comment

Did not realize his inury was this bad...hope all is well with Trev as he has been a favorite of mine since he put on the pads and started to practice.

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                    Maybe he got Jack Lambert's or Dick Butkus' knee cap.
                    We can hope!!
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                      Did not realize his inury was this bad...hope all is well with Trev as he has been a favorite of mine since he put on the pads and started to practice.

We can hope!!
                      I remember when I was predicting him as WWs replacement I was called a heretic.

Like you I liked this kid from day one. Hoping for the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X