No announcement yet.

Emmanuel Sanders says cheating should negate Patriots' Super Bowl win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So they just showed some event that Goodell and Kraft were at together. They looked like chummy buddies. The reporters asked if they talked about Deflategate. Goodell said no. How many of you believe him? I don't. Whatever. I believe that Kraft stepped back and accepted the punishment he did was done so Goodell will reduce Brady's game suspensions down to 1-2 for "non-cooperation."

Book it. Goodell will come out and say that they found no evidence that Brady knew about the deflated footballs and he is cleared of wrong doing, and that he is getting suspended only for not cooperating. I completely believe this was pre-arranged and that they have been waiting to give the answer so it looks like they took their time.

Hey, I could be wrong and if I am, I'll be glad. If I'm wrong, then that will mean Brady gets his just desserts and gets suspended for a couple of games. He will not get 4 games though. Goodell always reduces games. When have you ever seen suspensions remain as they were?
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      So they just showed some event that Goodell and Kraft were at together. They looked like chummy buddies. The reporters asked if they talked about Deflategate. Goodell said no. How many of you believe him? I don't. Whatever. I believe that Kraft stepped back and accepted the punishment he did was done so Goodell will reduce Brady's game suspensions down to 1-2 for "non-cooperation."

Book it. Goodell will come out and say that they found no evidence that Brady knew about the deflated footballs and he is cleared of wrong doing, and that he is getting suspended only for not cooperating. I completely believe this was pre-arranged and that they have been waiting to give the answer so it looks like they took their time.

Hey, I could be wrong and if I am, I'll be glad. If I'm wrong, then that will mean Brady gets his just desserts and gets suspended for a couple of games. He will not get 4 games though. Goodell always reduces games. When have you ever seen suspensions remain as they were?
      I'm booking it with you. 2 games.,
      Dr. Giggles

Comment

Working...
      X