Broncos QB Brock Osweiler Speaks Out About Peyton Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I get that, but I'm sure there have been a lot of QB's in the past that the brain trust of their team thought was a sure hit that didn't actually pan out in game time situation. He could just as easily be the next Curtis Painter as Aaron Rodgers and until we really see him play (and I mean practicing all week with the 1's taking all the snaps and starting the game and not just being thrown in there in garbage time) We really have zero idea of what we really have.

I'm hopeful that he can be great, but he could be a failed experiment it's up in the air right now.
    To me he looks like a completely lost rookie every time he steps on the field. You often see some promising play from backup qbs in the preseason but so far oz has I think 1 good preseason game in....is it 3 years now?

I know that doesnt guarantee that he wont be good if given a starting shot, I just dont understand how so many people can be so confident about him. We havent seen a whole lot but what we have seen so far has been....quite awful.

I know the coaching staff sounds as though they like him, but what else are they gonna say? I really hope it works out with him, but I would say its much more likely that it wont. It shouldnt be a shock to bronco fans if he isnt either. Most teams are looking for a stud at qb, its not easy to find.

Comment

^--- I have a similar view, but not so negative. I think he needs to play really well this pre-season for me to feel more confident.

However, if we get through this year and Oz is everything Elway thinks he is, then we could have a starting QB contract that is incredibly team-friendly for the next several years. I see that as a MAJOR benefit from all of this...

Comment

Oz sucks. Sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by youmind View Post
          Oz sucks. Sucks.
          Besides the fact that I disagree with your opinion and just don't like it; you've proven countless times that your opinion is near the exact opposite of the truth, so this must mean Oz is for sure a HoF QB!

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
            Besides the fact that I disagree with your opinion and just don't like it; you've proven countless times that your opinion is near the exact opposite of the truth, so this must mean Oz is for sure a HoF QB!
            I like it, but at he same time I just haven't seen enough yet to know one way or the other. Hope he gets some playing time this year to see what we got.
            Dr. Giggles

Comment

Working...
            X