No announcement yet.

Dt locked up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im glad the broncos front office didnt use the fax machine for this one.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
      Im glad the broncos front office didnt use the fax machine for this one.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        Great work by the FO and DT to get it done.

That contract is pretty team friendly too, pay the most up front in the 1st year so we have more to re-sign Von. Should Peyton retire, there should be no problem.

That's that, lets get ready for the season!!!
        I was kinda pissed at the overall number until I saw how it was structured. Elway strikes again, guy's a cap mastermind.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          I was kinda pissed at the overall number until I saw how it was structured. Elway strikes again, guy's a cap mastermind.
          Yea, same here.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

I am sure glad "WE" locked him up!!! As you know, NFL players have a penchant for getting locked up otherwise.

Like I heard recently, Elway was not going to lose Deck, JT and DT......it was just a matter of time and seeing where the market was at.

I am a huge fan of this guy, and he is clearly one of the most potent weapons in football. And the good news, after Peyton packs it in, DT will still be here to help us win games, no matter who is behind center.

THX John! THX DT!

Now.....lets get to NFL regular season fairly quickly!

:thumb:

Comment

Excellent work by Elway on how he structured this deal, fantastic work

Props to DT for being how I originally thought he was....still making big money but also being reasonable to stay in town...

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                Excellent work by Elway on how he structured this deal, fantastic work

Props to DT for being how I originally thought he was....still making big money but also being reasonable to stay in town...
                Absolutely, I'm blown away by how team friendly it is considering the dollar amount. Glad to have DT around for awhile longer! He will help bring Oz or whoever replaces Manning along.
                sigpic

Comment

Love this deal. Great work on both sides to create a fair deal for each party. It would be interesting to see how DT's deal compares to Dez in structure.
                  We are going with Plan A

Comment

Absolutely, I'm blown away by how team friendly it is considering the dollar amount. Glad to have DT around for awhile longer! He will help bring Oz or whoever replaces Manning along.
                    Me too. Elway just continues to work his 4th quarter magic. The guy just knows how to get things done in a way that works for everyone. Now we can all relax and look forward to another great season.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

More or less my reaction when I heard.
                      A book I wrote

Comment

Supposed to be 7 years 100 million but they turned that down...agent didn't want last two years at 15mil with Broncos holding all the cards so they chopped off the last 2 years and 30mil

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                          Supposed to be 7 years 100 million but they turned that down...agent didn't want last two years at 15mil with Broncos holding all the cards so they chopped off the last 2 years and 30mil
                          He should have taken that deal.

Comment

Elway continues to surprise me with how team friendly all the big contracts he makes are. Manning's, Ware's, now DT's all big money deals but all very much team friendly in structure.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by multimoussa View Post
                              He should have taken that deal.
                              I kinda agree but if Broncos hold all the cards in the years anyway....ya know, who knows yet

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                                Adam Schefter–Verified account*‏@AdamSchefter

Denver and Demaryius Thomas reach agreement on matching 5-year, $70 million deal that includes $43.5M GTD, per source.
                                That's good. One less thing about which to worry.
                                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                                X