Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Broncos will start on the PUP

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No Broncos will start on the PUP

    No Broncos will start camp on PUP - per lindsay Jones


    Elway said Marshall and Trevathan will not go on PUP list.. "We will work them in slowly." #BroncosCountry

    Great news, now let's hope the injuries stay away.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

  • #2
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    No Broncos will start camp on PUP - per lindsay Jones


    Elway said Marshall and Trevathan will not go on PUP list.. "We will work them in slowly." #BroncosCountry

    Great news, now let's hope the injuries stay away.
    Best news of the offseason!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I will be shocked if we see either player in more than a half-dozen games, this season. In fact, I'll be shocked if both aren't on IR when the season starts.

      Ecstatic if it happens, but completely and totally SHOCKED.

      Comment


      • #4
        I wonder what Heuermans's status is? Just regular until he can go on IR when they cut to 75?
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
          I will be shocked if we see either player in more than a half-dozen games, this season. In fact, I'll be shocked if both aren't on IR when the season starts.

          Ecstatic if it happens, but completely and totally SHOCKED.
          I guess that's why they have seven inside Backers.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
            I will be shocked if we see either player in more than a half-dozen games, this season. In fact, I'll be shocked if both aren't on IR when the season starts.

            Ecstatic if it happens, but completely and totally SHOCKED.
            I think at least one of them should be okay...

            Sucks cuz they're both unbelievably underrated, awesome, fast linebackers ....such an underrated blow to not have them

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              I guess that's why they have seven inside Backers.
              Exactly.

              "Hope for the best, and plan for the worst."

              And clearly, that's what the Broncos are doing.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                I wonder what Heuermans's status is? Just regular until he can go on IR when they cut to 75?
                This appears to be the case

                "#BroncosCamp is under way. Every player on on the roster but Jeff Heuerman (torn ACL, can't go on IR until cut to 75) is out here."- Andrew Mason
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

                Comment

                Working...
                X