Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR Kyle Williams Injured

Lindsay Jones ✔@bylindsayhjones

WR Kyle Williams being carted off field after going down in a non-contact punt return drill. He's distraught.

Fee awful for him. #Broncos
    9:24 AM - 1 Aug 2015
    Yikes, that doesn't sound good at all.
    I guess it wouldn't be training call without injuries.

I hope it isn't too serious and he gets better soon.

Sounds like a knee injury, not good.

Broncos receiver Kyle Williams’s bad luck with injuries has continued.

Williams was carted off the practice field at training camp in Denver today after suffering an apparent right knee injury while returning a punt.

In 2013, Williams suffered a torn ACL in his first game with the Chiefs. In 2014, Williams suffered a shoulder injury in the Chiefs’ final preseason game and didn’t make the regular-season roster.

Williams was once viewed as a promising young receiver and special teams player for the 49ers, but his inability to stay healthy may cut his career short.

Source

Comment

Man as much as I'm happy it wasn't an impact guy for us...feel hella bad for Kyle...that's probably his career smh tough man, real tough...idk how I'd react in his shoes I'd probably be a disaster

Comment

He had a legit shot at the return job too. With his prior injuries he may be done if this one is serious
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Ian Rapoport ✔@RapSheet
          #Broncos WR Kyle Williams, who was carted off today, suffered at least a partially torn Achilles, source said. Not good. Season in doubt.
          11:01 AM - 1 Aug 2015
          Yeah, he's done. Can't help but feel for the guy. With his unfortunate history of injury this could be the end of the line for his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            Yeah, he's done. Can't help but feel for the guy. With his unfortunate history of injury this could be the end of the line for his career.
            Makes me teary when someone works so hard for something to just have it all taken away in a split second. I am adding him to my prayers today..
            :thumb:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Tough series of injuries for him. At least he did not tear his ACL for the third time, that could have been even worse for his recovery and confidence. He is still young and may get another chance. With that being said, I would not want him as the primary returner. His two muffed punts eliminated the 49ers in the 2011-2012 playoffs and in 2013 he was last in the NFL in punt-return yardage.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X