Tom Brady email exchange regarding Peyton and the Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady email exchange regarding Peyton and the Broncos

Some of Tom Brady's emails were made public, one in particular was in regards to an article published comparing Manning vs. Brady. I hope "deflategate" tarnishes this guys career forever.

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...cHO/story.html

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-pat...bcs&ocid=yahoo

FYI, probably should have put this in smack, it's going to be a smack thread. Tom Brady is an idiot and these emails demonstrate it...7-8 years...LOL keep dreaming Tom. You are just as close to finished as Manning is.
    sigpic

Comment

I didn't look because I think we need to respect privacy no matter how much we may dislike a particular person.

A book I wrote

Comment

Who still calls their dad "Popa" when they're 37?
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

I'm not surprised. Tom Brady* has always exuded arrogance. I don't watch every game the Patriots* play, but I have seen several games they lost when he left the field without shaking hands. Belichick's* minimalist contact with the opposing HC in that situation doesn't suffice for sportsmanship either IMO.

When Denver lost at home to the Ravens in the 2012 playoffs, Peyton Manning made it a point to visit Ray Lewis in the Ravens' locker room after the game to congratulate him. That's sportsmanship and honoring the game of football itself.

Tom Brady* may consider himself a grinder, but he has usually behaved as an arrogant, unsportsmanlike cheater who cares more about his personal legacy than the integrity of the game.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Three things from this:
            1) I like how Brady says Manning needs things perfect but he couldn't win without a healthy Gronk, and also needed his footballs prepped exactly
            2) He calls out Von Miller, I know he meant in coverage vs Gronk but I hope Miller takes it personal!
            3) He flat out is talking crap about Manning who is 2-1 in AFCCG vs Brady, I hope Manning takes it out on Brady especially now that he doesn't have Revis and Browner to mug his receivers.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Three things from this:
              1) I like how Brady says Manning needs things perfect but he couldn't win without a healthy Gronk, and also needed his footballs prepped exactly
              2) He calls out Von Miller, I know he meant in coverage vs Gronk but I hope Miller takes it personal!
              3) He flat out is talking crap about Manning who is 2-1 in AFCCG vs Brady, I hope Manning takes it out on Brady especially now that he doesn't have Revis and Browner to mug his receivers.
              Brady didn't take a shot at Manning other than longevity. The other shots were by the guy to whom he was responding.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                Brady didn't take a shot at Manning other than longevity. The other shots were by the guy to whom he was responding.
                My bad I though Brady wrote that email......
                I don't know about you but if I don't agree with someone it let them know, in Brady's response he does not negate any of the crap his buddy says.
                sigpic

Comment

My bad I though Brady wrote that email......
                  I don't know about you but if I don't agree with someone it let them know, in Brady's response he does not negate any of the crap his buddy says.
                  Even if Brady didn't say anything about Von I hope Von takes it personal anyway and SMASHES Brady week 12.
                  sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                  Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                  PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                    Even if Brady didn't say anything about Von I hope Von takes it personal anyway and SMASHES Brady week 12.
                    Like this:
                    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h.../Brady-fumbles
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58miller View Post
                      exactly! No wait.....HARDER
                      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Brady's 38. Just like Peyton, he's probably gonna retire in the next few years too. Oldest QB I've seen start is probably Favre. Elway retired at age 38 also. What is he on?
                        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Three things from this:
                          I saw it more of an indictment on Jack Del Rio's philosophy. Sure Von didn't get it done covering Gronk on the 2yard line - but who does? ...... the proper use of Von is to send him up field anyhow ....... not drop him into coverage. So yeah, JDR was dumb with a lot of philosophies.

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                            exactly! No wait.....HARDER
                            This was my favorite. I have no idea how he got up from this one. Probably what saved him is he never saw it coming.

sigpic
                            Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                            2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                            2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

So it will be interesting when the press pump up the Manning v Brady game as they always do. You know this will come up and the media will ask Manning about it. He'll be his usual classy self or make some kind of joke. They'll most likely ask Brady what he meant and we'll all get to see more of Brady's lying, twisting and covering up. It'll be fun.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                              X