No announcement yet.

Tom Brady email exchange regarding Peyton and the Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets look at it this way; If Peyton received the email do you think he would respond like Brady did? No, because he just doesn't do those things. I hope he puts this in his back pocket for a future time and Von should wreck havoc on Brady and the Pat's in general.

Comment

I'm sure we all would look like trash if are private emails and texts were made public.... Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Three things from this:
        1) I like how Brady says Manning needs things perfect but he couldn't win without a healthy Gronk, and also needed his footballs prepped exactly
        2) He calls out Von Miller, I know he meant in coverage vs Gronk but I hope Miller takes it personal!
        3) He flat out is talking crap about Manning who is 2-1 in AFCCG vs Brady, I hope Manning takes it out on Brady especially now that he doesn't have Revis and Browner to mug his receivers.
        I agree with Brady on point 2

It was dumb to have Von Miller trying to cover Gronk as opposed to rushing Brady
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

It was dumb to have Von Miller trying to cover Gronk as opposed to rushing Brady
          Except that wasn't Brady's message. The message was written to Brady.

The point is true though.

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado1876 View Post
            You can't even talk trash to your rivals anymore. Our society has become so politically correct that people get offended by every little thing. Brady was just having fun talking trash to a friend, just like everyone else does.
            The rules have never changed

You can talk trash...just expect some of the same to be thrown at you if it becomes known what your saying
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post
              I didn't look because I think we need to respect privacy no matter how much we may dislike a particular person.
              Guess some people new to this. I used e-mail at work in 1998, GM sat at my desk and went through my computer and e-mails because I stayed logged in when I left my desk. Sucked but I got over it.

If you do not want it read then do not type it some where it will be perm.

If one is willing to say it...or type it...then stand behind it with courage no matter what happens.

Comment

The Pat's and especially Brady haven't endeared themselves to NFL fans the last few years. I would think that quite a few teams have the date they play the Pat's circled in red, especially the Ravens and the colts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

True but I'd keep Von out of my mouth if I was a qb. Wade won't be giving Gronk free releases anymore.
                  sigpic

Comment

I guess I don't understand why everyone is freaking out about this email. What he said about Manning is true. Maybe 2 years left... the guy is a year older than Brady and had a neck surgery. That's a pretty big deal.

The guy he was exchanging emails with is kind of a doofus, but I still don't think this is a story.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
                      I guess I don't understand why everyone is freaking out about this email. What he said about Manning is true. Maybe 2 years left... the guy is a year older than Brady and had a neck surgery. That's a pretty big deal.

The guy he was exchanging emails with is kind of a doofus, but I still don't think this is a story.
                      Why everyone is making such a huge deal about the neck.

It has been fixed just like every broken bone or herniated disk issue once repaired and if not hit at the same place he is good for a long time.

That surgery has had 4 years to heel and rehab and is most likely stronger than before after said rehab and now time with Luke R in the training room.

He had a full year off from football and is one of the QBs in the game with the fewest hard hits ever.

His mind is his game, not his wheels as long as his arm and core are ok there is no reason he can't play more than two years.

Comment

Plummer beat him like a drum, made him throw his helmet around and pout on the bench. E-mail somebody about that Tommy...
                        [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post

Honestly, I believe it is the same reason people slow down when driving by an accident that's on the other side of the freeway, or why people watch fights, etc...

I could care less about his email or what he says in private conversations. If he publicly lauded Manning or Goodell, while simultaneously ripping them in private is really of no concern. I don't think Brady should care about this part of this whole dumpster fire either. This is really just tabloid stuff.

Comment

-Peyton Manning shrugs off Tom Brady's email, calls it 'amateur hour'-

"Peyton Manning is not insulted by the fact that Tom Brady thinks that Manning's career is going to be over soon.

One week after Tom Brady's private emails were made public, the Broncos quarterback was finally asked specifically about an email Brady wrote that said Manning's career would be over within two years.

In the November 2014 email, Brady wrote to a friend that Manning's career would be coming to a quick end, "I've got another 7 or 8 years. He has 2," Brady wrote. "That's the final chapter."

Manning said on Wednesday that he wasn't offended by the email at all and that Brady's insult was "amateur hour" compared to some of the other things Manning has heard in his life.

"No harm, no foul, I didn't think a lot of it," Manning said. "Somebody said I was roasted, I've been roasted before and that is not roasted." ...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ve-heard-worse

Comment

Working...
                            X