Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris harris on 9 news says peyton looks like he can play ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris harris on 9 news says peyton looks like he can play ...

"The dude looks like he can play 5 more years." (Manning)

I am happy to hear that! I love the optimism from many players and coaches this season. I like our chances too.
    sigpic

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    "The dude looks like he can play 5 more years." (Manning)

I am happy to hear that! I love the optimism from many players and coaches this season. I like our chances too.
    I've been thinking he will play at least thru this contract. John quit because it took him till Wednesday for the bruises and hits to heal.

He took a load of abuse over the years.

Manning many times other than the sweat during the game, the trainers would not have to wash his uniform as he is almost never on the ground. JK.

But he simply is not as beat up as brady has been or after this year brady is gonna get the crap beat out of him after this last fiasco

Comment

I am sure on a 90-degree day while practicing in shorts he looks like he could still play a long time. I think we all might have a different opinion watching him in mid-December in 20-degrees.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
        I am sure on a 90-degree day while practicing in shorts he looks like he could still play a long time. I think we all might have a different opinion watching him in mid-December in 20-degrees.
        My only concern with PM at his age was his willingness to qb a run first offense. So far sounds like he is buying into it. If he does come gameday then i think he can definately finish his contract out.

There is a side of me that want to see Oz tho. Something seems different about his look and attitude this year. Maybe he has grown up a little more, maybe it is the new coaching, maybe he reconizes the opportunities coming his way....maybe something else. I am intrigued though
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

- Emmanuel Sanders: Peyton can make every throw -

"One of the biggest mysteries of the off-season is turning into a non-issue in training camp.

By all accounts out of Broncos camp, Manning has recaptured the passing ability that had him in the MVP hunt at mid-season in 2014.

Just a few days after general manager John Elway and No. 1 receiver Demaryius Thomas raved about the zip on Manning's throws, No. 2 wideout Emmanuel Sanders noted that the quarterback hasn't "lost a step."

"He looks like Peyton. I haven't seen anything. I feel like he can make every single throw," Sanders said, via Mile High Report. "Anything in this offense that they want him to do, I feel like he can do it and be the best at doing it."" ...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ke-every-throw

Comment

ahhh......Chris's already drinking the Kool-Aid.

Can we at least wait till late december to judge where Peytons level of play is? Anyone can look good before actually starting the grueling 17 week NFL season

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
              100% right. This is camp no hits on the body and only a few throws on his arm. Watch what happens to him around mid season. Old guy break down and fatigue. Not to mention that if he makes it 100% healthy to the playoffs.... He becomes one of the worst playoff qb's in league history
              Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

So, is Chris Harris delusional?
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Come on guys & gals. Like it or not Manning is our QB and is a better option than anything else we have on our roster. You might as well sit back and enjoy the ride.
                  sigpic
                  Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                  2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                  2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Demaryius Thomas said the same thing about Manning last year. Lets see if he can sustain it through the entire season.

Comment

Are you guys sure we are rooting for the same team? Never seen a fan base want so much for their starting QB to fail. I mean I can see if another team fan said that about the Broncos, but seems the Broncos fan want their QB to fail. Very odd fan base

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                        Come on guys & gals. Like it or not Manning is our QB and is a better option than anything else we have on our roster. You might as well sit back and enjoy the ride.
                        But but but he is old. Therefore he is not as good as the new toy in the toy box.

Comment

Originally posted by Larvage View Post
                          Are you guys sure we are rooting for the same team? Never seen a fan base want so much for their starting QB to fail. I mean I can see if another team fan said that about the Broncos, but seems the Broncos fan want their QB to fail. Very odd fan base
                          This goes back forever

Many fans did not even like Elway when he was first playing and then when he lost some SBs that he CARRIED the so-so team to they whined then.

Greise was loved by some hated by others, same went for Jake, cutler, TEBOW now Manning.

Who ever comes next the same thing will apply.

Fans get enamoured with someone they saw in college or the combine and that is THEIR guy forever. IF we do not take him in the draft then pity the guy that we did. They will be angry and whine about it until he fails.
                          Most folks forget the most popular QB on the team is often the guy on the bench. Until he plays then he is a bum also.

Comment

We just need one year out of him for now, and him playing his best football with zip on the ball in January and February, we can worry about next season next season, and the 3 after that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                              We just need one year out of him for now, and him playing his best football with zip on the ball in January and February, we can worry about next season next season, and the 3 after that.
                              I e always said as long as he is not injured there is no reason he can play into his 40s. Most of his game is mentally beating the defense anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X