Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos' Von Miller pledges to help Aldon Smith

- Broncos' Von Miller pledges to help Aldon Smith -

"Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller said Friday that he’s "been through a lot of stuff" in his NFL career and he's ready to stand by, and help, his friend Aldon Smith.

Smith, a Pro Bowl defensive end, was released by the San Francisco 49ers Friday after a Thursday night arrest on hit-and-run, driving under the influence and vandalism charges. The arrest was the third on suspicion for Smith since he was the 49ers' first-round draft pick in 2011.

Miller was the Broncos' first-round selection in 2011 -- No. 2 overall -- and has previously outlined that he got to know Smith in all of the pre-draft events the two participated in.

"That's my guy," Miller said. "I am going to be with him until the very end. We're friends before anything else. That's my brother and he's going through a tough time right now ... He was there for me and I'm going to be there for him -- wherever that may be." ...

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/14039

Classy offer, Von, just please be very careful when around him in his current... 'condition'.

lets hope that he doe not get sucked into his vortex.

Comment

Hoping for the best for both, but I love Von's loyalty and dedication to his friendMr. Miller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfsZ_WN-6NA
      Last edited by FL BRONCO; 08-09-2015, 06:53 PM.
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I have my doubts about Von but sometimes the best way to keep something is by sharing it with others. This includes good behavior and knowledge.

Hopefully Von's support base is strong enough to keep him from slipping into Aldon's mistakes
        Let's Ride!

Comment

Working...
        X