Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8/31 Cuts!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 8/31 Cuts!

    Waived:

    CB Tevrin Brandon R Monmouth
    G Andre Davis R Buffalo
    TE/FB Joe Don Duncan R Dixie State
    QB Zac Dysert 2 Miami (Ohio)
    P Spencer Lanning 3 South Carolina
    S Ross Madison 1 Toledo
    TE Jake Murphy 1 Utah
    RB Jeremy Stewart 4 Stanford
    OLB Chase Vaughn 1 CSU-Pueblo
    WR Nathan Palmer.
    TE Dan Light
    LB Danny Mason.

    cut Veterans:

    ILB Reggie Walker 7 Kansas State

    Injred Reserve:
    TE Jeff Heuerman R Ohio State
    Last edited by JakeNbake; 09-01-2015, 12:29 PM.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  • #2
    Didn't expect dysert to get cut

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Waived:

      CB Tevrin Brandon R Monmouth
      G Andre Davis R Buffalo
      TE/FB Joe Don Duncan R Dixie State
      QB Zac Dysert 2 Miami (Ohio)
      P Spencer Lanning 3 South Carolina
      S Ross Madison 1 Toledo
      TE Jake Murphy 1 Utah
      RB Jeremy Stewart 4 Stanford
      OLB Chase Vaughn 1 CSU-Pueblo


      cut Veterans:

      ILB Reggie Walker 7 Kansas State

      Injred Reserve:
      TE Jeff Heuerman R Ohio State
      No surprises there.....
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        Didn't expect dysert to get cut
        Honestly, I did. He got flat out played by Siemian so it's no surprise.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          We also traded Clark for a 7th

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Honestly, I did. He got flat out played by Siemian so it's no surprise.
            Me too. It also gives Siemian more snaps against the Cardinals, which is good.

            Comment


            • #7
              Maybe, I have been traveling so I haven't had a lot of time to watch.

              Just sitting in an airport right now and was surprised that popped up

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                Maybe, I have been traveling so I haven't had a lot of time to watch.

                Just sitting in an airport right now and was surprised that popped up
                Yea he looked flat out awful in his limited playing time so the writing was really on the wall.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Biggest surprise to me it that #38 Curtis Marsh remains on the roster. He's beyond awful as a CB and on special teams.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                    We also traded Clark for a 7th
                    Sweet



                    10 char
                    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                    I don't know and I don't care

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hesky View Post
                      Me too. It also gives Siemian more snaps against the Cardinals, which is good.
                      Siemien might move up to #2!!!!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                        Didn't expect dysert to get cut
                        Why? He was cut last season and landed on the practice squad plus he was one of the final players we signed to a futures contract in the offseason. Even had Siemian not played well Dysert wasn't going to make this team.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                          Siemien might move up to #2!!!!!!!!!
                          Why would you want manning to get injuried and put on ir forcing Brock to #1 and Siemian #2




                          Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                            Why would you want manning to get injuried and put on ir forcing Brock to #1 and Siemian #2
                            Why does everyone here insist on supporting Goodell? Seriously....
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              Why does everyone here insist on supporting Goodell? Seriously....
                              Because he is a great guy. Seriously Google it lol




                              Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X