Speculation: Montee COULD be tradedBall to the Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation: Montee COULD be tradedBall to the Cowboys

Though not set in stone, the Cowboys and Broncos are working out a deal to send Ball to the Cowboys. Though I'm ecstatic for Hillman, I am a little sad that injuries slowed Ball down. Wish him the best if indeed traded.

Thanks for the info, but I seriously doubt if Dallas will trade for someone that they can get for free in the next 48 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas Bob View Post
      Thanks for the info, but I seriously doubt if Dallas will trade for someone that they can get for free in the next 48 hours.
      Trade guarantees that they get him if he is released there isn't that guarantee so trading wouldn't be a terrible idea if it doesn't cost you much.

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

Trading makes 100% sense, since they have no quality RBs on the roster & someone could pay him more, if he becomes a FA
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Watch him flourish behind that O-line.....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            I highly doubt it since Kubiak is the RB whisperer, and he couldn't get anything out of him.
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              I highly doubt it since Kubiak is the RB whisperer, and he couldn't get anything out of him.
              He could walk through the holes that O-line made last year and stop to look for a 4 leaf clover on the natural grass fields and still get yardage.....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                Trade guarantees that they get him if he is released there isn't that guarantee so trading wouldn't be a terrible idea if it doesn't cost you much.
                lets see he is worth like a #7 in the 2020 draft.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  if that is the case trade Hillman also.. if not we do have to let him walk next year.

Comment

I'm really jealous that Dallas is known as the team with the best Oline now. We used to be that team not too long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
                      I'm really jealous that Dallas is known as the team with the best Oline now. We used to be that team not too long ago.
                      Think of it as a trade we went from being known for our o line to "americas team" while dallas did vice versa

What do you think we will get in return? An o lineman or a pick?
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
                        PHI has the best running game. They ranked ahead of DAL last year, and they only improved

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
                          lets see he is worth like a #7 in the 2020 draft.
                          If we get even a 7th, that would be good. Can use any extra picks for a package deal next year. Let's hope Dallas is this stupid. Good job JE, something for nothing.
                          Dr. Giggles

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas Bob View Post
                            Only if he's not claimed by someone higher on the waiver lit

Comment

HOU, SF, TENN, JAK, SD, KC, OAK, BAL, ATL, CAR, and NO could take a shot at him, if he cleared waivers. This way 2 teams benefit

Comment

Working...
                              X