• Show
Clear All

• LB Steven Johnson cut

Josina Anderson ‏@JosinaAnderson · 5m5 minutes ago
    Source: #Broncos cut LB Steven Johnson

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
    Josina Anderson ‏@JosinaAnderson · 5m5 minutes ago
    Source: #Broncos cut LB Steven Johnson
    Called that during game 4...he was awful...Got beat multiple times and just could not tackle.
    sigpic

Comment

He got picked up by Titans.
      Good for him. He worked hard.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningWolf View Post
        He got picked up by Titans.
        Good for him. He worked hard.
        I think Gino Gradkowski and Marcel Jensen were picked up by the Falcons. Nathan Palmer was picked up by the Pats*, I think. Isaiah Burse was claimed by the Steelers. Lamin Barrow was picked up by the Bears. Zac Dysert was signed to Houston's PS.

Were any other TC Broncos claimed or signed?
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

More surprised that we let Barrow go honestly, thought he'd the chance to at least play out his second season

Comment

Doran grant, kurtis drummond to name a couple of draft picks from this year that were cut. When i looked it seemed quite a few picks from this year were cut.
            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              I think Gino Gradkowski and Marcel Jensen were picked up by the Falcons. Nathan Palmer was picked up by the Pats*, I think. Isaiah Burse was claimed by the Steelers. Lamin Barrow was picked up by the Bears. Zac Dysert was signed to Houston's PS.

For me the only guy on the list I was surprised about was Burse. I thought he had shown maturity this season and I felt he was never really given a chance to be a WR/ PR/KR for us this season. For those who were critical of his play last season I posted video/images where he had virtually no blocking and when others were in the PR/KR role Burse was the guy who blocked for them....

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
                For me the only guy on the list I was surprised about was Burse. I thought he had shown maturity this season and I felt he was never really given a chance to be a WR/ PR/KR for us this season. For those who were critical of his play last season I posted video/images where he had virtually no blocking and when others were in the PR/KR role Burse was the guy who blocked for them....

I liked Burse, but I don't think we were keeping someone for just PR,KR. I think all along Kubes/Elway decided it was going to have to be someone who already made the team for another position. If that was the case, Our other recievers are better than Burse imo and I totally get the decision. I Wish him well
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Glad they got picked up elsewhere. I liked Johnson and Barrow. They did all they could here so I wish them all best of luck as long as they not hurting our chances to win it all.
                  Let's Ride!

Comment

Working...
                  X