Tony Carter Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    That may happen. If it does, the D would have five Corners and five Safeties. Taurean Nixon is on the PS. I hope they sign Josh Furman.
    Me 2, I liked what I saw from him
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      He did have that one great game when we had that fantastic comeback against SD in 2012 when we were down 24-0 so I'll give him that. IIRC, didn't he have 2 INTs and one of them for a pick 6? He also had a pick 6 against Flacco when he intercepted close to the EZ and returned it all the way for a TD. So he's had his moments for sure.

Then he and Welker muffed that punt in NE and he was dead to me.
      emphasis on the one great game. couldn't put a string of them together to save his life....

Comment

I'll bet Carter held on his way out of the building.

In all seriousness, he was basically our designated hold guy. In basketball, you have a designated guy to come in and foul. Carter was our guy who would get called for holding. Anytime he entered the game, the refs would automatically throw the flag. "Holding. Defense -- number 32." Every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by Conner13 View Post
          I'll bet Carter held on his way out of the building.

In all seriousness, he was basically our designated hold guy. In basketball, you have a designated guy to come in and foul. Carter was our guy who would get called for holding. Anytime he entered the game, the refs would automatically throw the flag. "Holding. Defense -- number 32." Every single time.
          That is just absolutely horrible, funny as heck too. Lol. Have to reload.
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
          X