• Show
Clear All

I hear Seattle is looking for RB's.
    sigpic
    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Did our streak end or did it continue with the cuts...

I'm talking about undrafted free agents signings to make the team...I know it's like 15 years in a row..I believe..
      Last edited by assassin216; 09-05-2015, 05:50 PM.
      I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
        He's still on the team because he has talent and could still develop. doubt we see anyone moved now. The ILB Elway was trying to move were probably Barrow and Johnson.
        If you say so...1.7 YPC against third string scrubs tends to say otherwise.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
          Did our streak end or did it continue with the cuts...

I'm talking about undrafted free agents signings to make the team...I know it's like 15 years in a row..I believe..
          According to the Bronco's Andrew Mason ... No rookie college free agents were on the 53-man roster coming out of the preseason, dropping the curtain on a streak that began in 2011.
          sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=brianmcfarlane;5225540]According to the Bronco's Andrew Mason ... No rookie college free agents were on the 53

Make that 2003 ... 11 year streak. I couldn't edit it???
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              If you say so...1.7 YPC against third string scrubs tends to say otherwise.
              Stats can be turned to view any opinion.
              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Barrow and Johnson not making the team bummed me as I have been pulling for those two. Also bummed for Garland but I think a few of us saw that coming.

I like the final 53 tho.

Not sure what to do about Ball. Maybe he pulls a Moreno and turns his game around but we need a guy who is a good special teams player. IMO Ball is barely good enough of a RB to say he is 4th string. If Ball can get his mind going as a ST player and perform there he will get another shot at RB sooner or later. I think he would be a much better NFL RB if he did not hesitate as much and hit the LoS a lot harder even if the blocking is not that good. Hope it is just his idea of what kind of back he is or something that can be fixed and not his "vision" (prob not going to get fixed) or his confidence (hard to fix).

A little "told you so" moment if I may...was telling people all off-season the Hillman was the 2nd best back on the roster bases on what we been seeing on the field in 2014. Multiple posters would keep telling me we have to get rid of Hillman and that they wanted to see him gone....usually for Bibbs. Hope Hillman keeps building on what he has been doing. He came into the NFL early so he is still a very young back with not many hits on him compared to other backs his age. Glad we did not send him packing and watch him perform for another team.

Does not matter too much as I see CJ being The Man this year that we have not had since the last time Kubiak was coaching this team.
                Skill + Effort = Talent. Talent + Effort = Achievement. A. Duckworth - Grit.

Comment

Just saw a tweet that said Jordan Taylor will be on our Practice Squad
                  sigpic

Comment

Very surprised Ball made the 53. I just don't see where he fits in. If CJ is out of the game for whatever reason, can anybody honestly say they want Ball in the game over Hillman or Thompson? I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Conner13 View Post
                      Very surprised Ball made the 53. I just don't see where he fits in. If CJ is out of the game for whatever reason, can anybody honestly say they want Ball in the game over Hillman or Thompson? I don't.
                      No, if Anderson gets injured Thompson would take the spot as the #1 RB.
                      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 4m4 minutes ago
                        Broncos have released C Gino Gradkowski. #9news #9sports
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                          No, if Anderson gets injured Thompson would take the spot as the #1 RB.
                          ....or Hillman
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                            ....or Hillman
                            I don't think Hillman can block well enough
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                            X