Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice Squad

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 4m4 minutes ago
    Center Dillon Day to Broncos practice squad.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Troy Renck retweeted
    Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 11m11 minutes ago
    George Uko to Broncos practice squad, per a source

Comment

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 4m4 minutes ago
      Broncos have released C Gino Gradkowski. #9news #9sports

Comment

Troy Renck retweeted
        Jon Heath ‏@JonHeathNFL 7m7 minutes ago
        Jon Heath retweeted Troy Renck
        Anderson, Day, Taylor, Uko. Six more to go for #Broncos' practice squad.

Comment

This is good, they have players in their sights.

Comment

Broncos announce six players have been added to its 2015 Practice Squad

Jordan Taylor: The rookie wide receiver impressed during Training Camp and made some nice catches during the preseason. Unfortunately for Taylor the Broncos were deep at receiver and there was no room for him. Taylor will provide the Broncos some depth on the team in case someone gets hurt during the season.

Dillon Day: Day received the highest signing bonus of any of the Broncos undrafted free agents this year, so the Bro cos staff felt highly enough about him. Look for him to learn and grow on the practice squad this year and compete for a backup job in 2016.

Zaire Anderson: Anderson was praised by Head Coach Gary Kubiak multiple times this summer and played well during the preseason. Unfortunately for Anderson there wasn't enough room for him on the roster. Anderson will be called on if the Broncos suffer any injuries to the middle linebacker spots.

Chuka Ndulue: He was an undrafted free agent for the Broncos in 2015, and will provide depth for the Broncos at nose tackle. He's a versatile lineman who can play three spots along the line. The 6'3" 298lb lineman had a half sack during the preseason.

Taurean Nixon: Nixon was drafted by the Broncos in the seventh round of the 2015 NFL Draft. He was teammates with 5th round pick Lorenzo Doss at Tulane. He's a speedy cornerback who will look improve his game and contribute for the Broncos in the future.

Danny Mason: Mason is a speedy outside linebacker who was among the Broncos first series of cuts earlier this week. He has a very raw skill set, but his speed and athleticism has earned him another look from the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
              Troy Renck retweeted
              Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 11m11 minutes ago
              George Uko to Broncos practice squad, per a source
              He isn't officially listed yet.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

@TonyPauline

Arthur Lynch/TE signs onto Denver Broncos practice squad.

7:17 PM - 6 Sep 2015
                Find domain names, web hosting and online marketing for your website -- all in one place. Network Solutions helps businesses get online and grow online with domain name registration, web hosting and innovative online marketing services.
                sigpic

Comment

I just want Bibbs.
                  Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                    I just want Bibbs.
                    Vict Lombardi said earlier on twitter he expects Bibbs to land on the PS tonight. Apparently his agent is talking to a few teams though.
                    Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

Originally posted by FrostySeamus View Post
                      Vict Lombardi said earlier on twitter he expects Bibbs to land on the PS tonight. Apparently his agent is talking to a few teams though.
                      Sure enough, I'm sure someone goes after him.

Was Tavares King the one last year we lost off the PS to the Panthers last year? I could see Tampa Bay going after Bibbs.
                      sigpic
                      The Bronco fan pledge;
                      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                      Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Bibbs is one of 4 more players added to the PS today ... Kyle Roberts also was added along with TE Arthur Lynch and DE George Uko.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm glad I am wrong. It is nice to have extra insurance with RBs. I hope we can keep him in the long run.
                          sigpic
                          The Bronco fan pledge;
                          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                          Bronco's Country.

Comment

Five current PS members on offense: two OL; one TE; one WR; and, one RB.

Five current PS members on defense: two DL; Two Backers; and, one DB.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              Five current PS members on offense: two OL; one TE; one WR; and, one RB.

Five current PS members on defense: two DL; Two Backers; and, one DB.
                              Areas the injury bug has hit us hard before. Let's hope we can stay healthy.
                              sigpic
                              The Bronco fan pledge;
                              Bronco's Country.

Comment

Working...
                              X