Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Ray Tweets Support of Aldon Smith, Throws Shade at Oakland Raiders

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...akland-raiders

Gotta say, He (Ray) has fit right in perfect.
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010
    I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

There was another thread about Bronco fan safety at the Coliseum, I change my answer to, skip it this particular season.

Ray - Don't add more fuel to that fire, Oakland is always tough at home. However I feel the same way.
    Last edited by DarkHorse26; 09-11-2015, 09:09 PM.
    sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

I love that he said that!!!!!!!!!! Truth be told, Al Davis would respect Ray for that one. That statement was true to the rivalry core. Our rivalries used to be like the Crips - Bloods in the 80's. Now they're more like the Taylor Swift - Katy Perry beef.
      #swapping

Comment

Nice. We need more players like that. Too many today are concerned with PR and the possibility of a rival team paying them one day

Comment

I am really happy with ray thus far.

Comment

I like that kind of attitude. Bring it!
            Adopted Poster
            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I had no problem with it. I liked the salt shaker tweet. As long as it doesn't turn into the usual twitter nonsense that forces a person to apologize, I say bring it on.

Comment

Ray is/was a Chiefs fan, so the dislike for the Raiders is expected.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                  This is what I was thinking. Think all of his family and friends were Chief fans from draft time research I saw and read...pretty sure they will convert to Bronco fans when Ray starts making plays against the Chiefs tho!
                  Let's Ride!

Comment

So how many chances is this guy supposed to get? I mean seriously. This guy has been arrested 5 times in 3 years.

I don't care that Shane dissed the Raiders, my issue is that when guys continue to not face consequences, they don't have to change what they do.

He probably needs to get his life in order before he focuses on football. He needs help. How many DUI's can a guy be arrested for before one has to see that they have a serious problem or kill someone.
                    Last edited by broncoslover115; 09-12-2015, 04:23 PM.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                      I just hope he and his family knows that we don't like them either....... all Orange & Blue, all day!!!
                      #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        So how many chances is this guy supposed to get? I mean seriously. This guy has been arrested 5 times in 3 years.

I don't care that Shane dissed the Raiders, my issue is that when guys continue to not face consequences, they don't have to change what they do.

He probably needs to get his life in order before he focuses on football. He needs help. How many DUI's can a guy be arrested for before one has to see that they have a serious problem or kill someone.
                        Well he will likely be suspended for the year, surprised he hasn't been already. The raiders know it's coming but this is really a genius move for them. It does 2 things, it allows them to personally monitor and form that support group he needs. Secondly once he gets suspended, the raiders would likely be his first choice to sign with next season once his current contract is up. Then they'll have Mack and Smith

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                          Well he will likely be suspended for the year, surprised he hasn't been already. The raiders know it's coming but this is really a genius move for them. It does 2 things, it allows them to personally monitor and form that support group he needs. Secondly once he gets suspended, the raiders would likely be his first choice to sign with next season once his current contract is up. Then they'll have Mack and Smith
                          If he is suspended for the year wouldn't his contract carry into next year?
                          Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

Originally posted by FrostySeamus View Post
                            If he is suspended for the year wouldn't his contract carry into next year?
                            I think that's only when a player retires but you could be right.
                            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

I'm pretty sure, could be wrong, that if he's suspended for the year, it won't count as an accrued season... So it won't count as a year on his contract...
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X