Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How bad does Peyton Manning have to be get to be benched by the Broncos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    This is a serious question, why on earth do fans want to just ignore the bad play and stay with Manning? Nothing of what he has done in the past means anything because he isn't that QB anymore and won't ever be again.
    Because some people love him and can't accept the fact that his skills have diminished. Another thing I noticed is that when he doesn't play good, it comes out that he is injured. Here's a idea. If your injured and can't perform, maybe you shouldn't be on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by kev5ifty6 View Post
      Because some people love him and can't accept the fact that his skills have diminished. Another thing I noticed is that when he doesn't play good, it comes out that he is injured. Here's a idea. If your injured and can't perform, maybe you shouldn't be on the field.
      Exactly right!
      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
        But you did fail to mention that he was surprised, to say the least that he was listed on it ...

"I was kind of surprised I was on it to tell you the truth," he said. "I think like a lot of guys, it's a pretty physical game on Sunday, so in many ways maybe I'm honored."

Earlier, Manning turned on the media for their incessant prodding.

"You know what my thoughts are on the injury report," Manning continued. "I think the media should have to do an injury report as well, all of you guys. I'd like to create it myself."
        I didn't fail to mention his or anybody's surprise because it had nothing to do with my main point about them benching him in favor of his health for the whole season.

He did lay it on pretty thick with the reporters though when they asked. It was pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
        X