X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos' Echo Chamber

Broncos enter the 'echo chamber' to prepare for Chiefs
    By Kyle Montgomery - @MileHighReport on Sep 16, 2015, 1:30a

We hear it gets loud in Arrowhead Stadium, so Gary Kubiak is taking a unique approach to practice this week.

Gary Kubiak, mad scientist

See that brand-spanking-new practice facility the Broncos built a year ago? It isn't just being used to shelter the Broncos from unpleasant weather. It's doubling as an "echo chamber," Fogg relayed, based on Gary Kubiak's comments Tuesday.

"We're going to make it as loud as we can," Kubiak said of practice Tuesday, "and it gets very loud in there. So it'll be good work for us."

Goodman talked about how the Broncos have a rookie left tackle and center in that crowd - Arrowhead will be fired up for their home opener, so getting Matt Paradis and Ty Sambrailo plenty of reps in a loud environment will be critical to the Broncos' chances of winning on Thursday...

Source: MHR
    There is more in the article from MHR that is pretty good, though much of what we already know about our run that wasn't so much a run game until the final long drive. It's all worth the read but, looking forward, I especially liked the news about the noise simulation work they are doing, i.e., leaving nothing to chance.

Kudos Coach Kubiak!

Thanks for the link

Comment

Quite a turnaround from coach Fox's "uh we didn't think there'd be much noise at the Super Bowl so we didn't really prepare for that"

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
        Quite a turnaround from coach Fox's "uh we didn't think there'd be much noise at the Super Bowl so we didn't really prepare for that"
        Exactly what I was thinking!

Comment

Yup, it's called coaching.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

That makes me laugh and hurt at the same time.
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X