• Show
Clear All

• Broncos offensive line grading better than you probably think

http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/1...offensive-line

Glad they are improving every week.

Originally posted by Pack Mules View Post
    http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/1...offensive-line

Glad they are improving every week.
    when you start out as bad as we did it is hard not to improve.

I believe we have some good (harris not included) athletes that with time will be above average this year.

Comment

Yes, the get much unnecessary hate here. They are not very good, but they are average. They are hardly the worst part of our offense. Collectively, at least. Harris is a liability, but he's only one of the two big problems on offense. The rest of the OL is solid. I think schofield should keep his spot at RT and have Ty come back and take over LT. Then we'll be set.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
        Yes, the get much unnecessary hate here. They are not very good, but they are average. They are hardly the worst part of our offense. Collectively, at least. Harris is a liability, but he's only one of the two big problems on offense. The rest of the OL is solid. I think schofield should keep his spot at RT and have Ty come back and take over LT. Then we'll be set.
        Completely agree. Then he can get time at RT and had a start at LT. Even though I only view him as a POSSIBLE, but not likely, RT...I would love to keep him as a swing T for depth for our future.
        New England Patriots GM

Comment

Louis Vasquez: -1.7 (-0.2) Pass block +2.5, run block -4.0
          Ryan Harris: -8.2 (-2.1) Pass block -5.6, run block -2.2
          Matt Paradis: -1.5 (+1.7) Pass block -1.8, run block -0.1
          Evan Mathis: +3.7 (+1.8) Pass block -1.1, run block +5.0
          Ty Sambrailo: -10.6 (dnp) Pass block -4.0, run block -5.5
          Michael Schofield: -0.1 (-0.1) Pass block -0.1, run block +1.3
          Glad to see Mathis improving. He made some HORRIBLE plays in first two games. I remember that sack he gave up against KC...felt like I could have gotten in the way better then he did and I know exactly where my blocking skills are....not good enough to block a high school player!

Also interesting to see Schofield doing ok even if only for one game.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Let's go Broncos

Comment

Working...
            X