DT May Be Iffy For Sunday Against The Raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT May Be Iffy For Sunday Against The Raiders

Lombardi says one thing, Kubes says another. Hope Kubes is right and DT will be fine.

http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Report...-game-40094340

Star Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas could miss Sunday's game against the Raiders, according to Vic Lombardi of CBS 4.

Lombardi reports Thomas is "iffy" for the Week 5 game because of a neck injury. The wideout was a full practice participant on Thursday after being limited on Wednesday.

The three-time Pro Bowler suffered the injury in last week's win over the Vikings. Safety Harrison Smith put what appeared to be a helmet-to-helmet hit on Thomas after he caught a short pass. Thomas left the game and headed to the locker room but returned in the fourth quarter. Coach Gary Kubiak said on Monday his neck was "a little sore" but did not seem worried.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

I agree with what a few other of our posters have said, we're lowering our helmets too much.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
      I agree with what a few other of our posters have said, we're lowering our helmets too much.
      Yep. I hope they've all learned.

Lombardi's headline is just click bait. If DT was full today he's more than likely playing Sunday.

Fowler, on the other hand, is questionable.

Comment

Working...
      X