• '97 Broncos address this year's team

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...f-bafab759ef52

lol "you're six and oh and you aint even playing good" ~ Rod SMith. lol
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
      LOL he's right though.. Man that IS scary..

Comment

Mike Shanahan suspiciously absent. I wonder if those burnt bridges remained burned or he had other committments. Doesnt he still live in Colorado?

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
          Mike Shanahan suspiciously absent. I wonder if those burnt bridges remained burned or he had other committments. Doesnt he still live in Colorado?
          Mike is expected to be there tomorrow.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

He's telling the truth...can you imagine how this team will be,if we scored touchdowns in the redzone and ran the ball well...this team will be scary
            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Just don't bring Dan Reeves back. :thumb: If he finds out about it, he'll find a way to weasel his way into the mix even though he left five years earlier.
              Last edited by Grandpa; 11-01-2015, 02:40 AM.
              --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Comment

Rod Smith sayin what we are all thinking...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa View Post
                  Just don't bring Dan Reeves back. :thumb: If he finds out about it, he'll find a way to weasel his way into the mix even though he left five years earlier.
                  He was there at the unveiling.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    He was there at the unveiling.
                    That's okay ... just keep him off the field today.

Comment

Mike was having drinks with Elway and the family last night, so I'm guessing the bridges have been rebuilt

Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 15h15 hours ago
                      Former HC Mike Shanahan catches up w/ Annabel Bowlen & @johnelway at Pat Bowlen Field House dedication.

#BowlenROF
                      Embedded image permalink
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

My favorite was Rod Smith. Rod Smith said to them..,"put your social media away. Stop worrying about how many likes you have. Focus all your attention on what's happening here. We root for you every week cause we want you to win a SB. But you need to be better.

You're 6-0 and you ain't even playing good."

Everyone cracked up. So hilarious!
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                          My favorite was Rod Smith. Rod Smith said to them..,"put your social media away. Stop worrying about how many likes you have. Focus all your attention on what's happening here. We root for you every week cause we want you to win a SB. But you need to be better.

You're 6-0 and you ain't even playing good."

Everyone cracked up. So hilarious!
                          Smith was always an honest player. He's not gonna sugar coat the fact that our offense looks a mess.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                            Smith was always an honest player. He's not gonna sugar coat the fact that our offense looks a mess.
                            True. (Although, honestly, I'm surprised that Shannon "The Mouth" Sharpe hasn't chimed in ..... yet.)

Comment

My favorite footage ever!! I love seeing the old players back together. I also love how Rod can be honest and it's well taken. Moments like this gives the younger players more of an understanding what Broncos football means.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X