After Further Review: Broncos' D on Pace to be among greatest, here's why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Further Review: Broncos' D on Pace to be among greatest, here's why

I can't stand Pete Prisco, but he has a fantastic write-up on our D that I thought I'd share.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...-and-heres-why

I'd post the text here, but they have a lot of video breakdown on the article. It is worth the clickthrough.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 11-05-2015, 08:27 AM.
    sigpic

Thanks, Frey. That was a great article.

Wade Philips for MVP!

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      Thanks, Frey. That was a great article.

Wade Philips for MVP!
      Can assistant coaches win coach of the year? No offense to Kubiak (pun intended) but Wade should be the one getting it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Can assistant coaches win coach of the year? No offense to Kubiak (pun intended) but Wade should be the one getting it
        It's looking more and more like the hybrid offense is coming together and if it is mastered by the offense then Kubes deserves an honorable mention but yes Wade is definitely deserves an award for this defense and hopefully that is a Lombardi!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
          It's looking more and more like the hybrid offense is coming together and if it is mastered by the offense then Kubes deserves an honorable mention but yes Wade is definitely deserves an award for this defense and hopefully that is a Lombardi!
          I realize it's getting better...I'm just a punny person most days.
          sigpic

Comment

I love that our guys are getting their due. Are you listening Heath Evans? The Broncos have the best defense in the league, not SEA as much as you don't want to admit it. Time to hop on the Bronco's defense train. SEA was so last year.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Self-inflicted wounds eventually kill you coughstupidpenaltiescough

Comment

Working...
              X