Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amendola out

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...denver-broncos

wow, 3 huge guys from their O out for this game. be we all know, they just replace, replace, replace. i really hope we show up and shut down their O. GET TO BRADY FAST AND HARD.

Last edited by JerseyAdam; 11-28-2015, 11:42 AM.

Yeah just saw this. Def helps

Comment

Well when we pull off the victory, I'll be looking forward to the AFCCG. I don't want the handicapped Patsies, because it gives their fans and the media an opportunity to make excuses. Any other team in the entire league, you won't hear the excuses they make for the Pats when they lose. I want Eddleman, Amendola, Lafell, and Gronk. Too bad Lewis is on IR. I want to beat the full strength Patsies.
      #swapping

Comment

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
          I truly feel our winning or losing this game is totally dependent upon Brock and how he plays against Belichick's defense.

If Brock plays well, I think we'll be fine. But if Bill confuses him and forces him to make some mistakes, it might be a long night.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
            I truly feel our winning or losing this game is totally dependent upon Brock and how he plays against Belichick's defense.

If Brock plays well, I think we'll be fine. But if Bill confuses him and forces him to make some mistakes, it might be a long night.
            I do too, but I feel much better knowing that their O is hobbled.
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post

Pretty much this i like how our defense matches up with their O but its what our offense does against their Defense you know bb is going to try and confuse brock

Comment

Working...
              X