Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Garcia up for Rookie of the week

Haven't seen this posted

Max Garcia is up for rookie of the week voting, for his first official start and helping the bronocos to rush for 179 yards against the pats.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
    2011 Adopted Bronco: Rahim Moore

How many times may one vote?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Nice work, Max!
      sigpic

Comment

Definitely his best game of the season thus far. No silly penalties called on him, and the biggest play of the game he made in my opinion was recovering Ronnie Hillman's fumble.

Comment

I'm actually excited that Garcia is seeing some playtime and getting some respect thrown his way. He's grown a lot this season and it gives me a lot of hope for this line the rest of the year.
          sigpic

Comment

The entire Offensive Line played well. And wasn't it a crucial block by the much criticized Ryan Harris (at least on this Board) in OT that helped CJ break through for the 48 yard TD? Paradis is playing well. Mathis switching to RG was impressive, and Schofield seems to be getting better with much needed experience.

Some good young talent.

Comment

I am glad we getting some good news about the OL

People need to keep is even and not get too happy. Not going to spoil the mood here with details but if you look at hurries allowed by each OL you will see the OL still has issues.

If the Pats had Collins their best player in the front 7 not sure if we win that game with this OL play and the pass heavy game plan we had in the 2nd half.
              Skill + Effort = Talent. Talent + Effort = Achievement. A. Duckworth - Grit.

Comment

Working...
              X