Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos signed S Shiloh Keo

Broncos signed S Shiloh Keo.
    This is a fun one. Keo, 28 next week, tweeted at Broncos DC Wade Phillips last week when the team promoted S Josh Bush from the practice squad. "Keep me in mind if things don't pan out," Keo said. Phillips replied, and eight days later, Keo is reunited with Phillips after they were in Houston together.

Source: Mike Klis on Twitter
    sigpic

Don't know much about him. Is he any good?

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
      Don't know much about him. Is he any good?
      In the past he has been a solid SS for the Texans.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
        "Keep me in mind if things don't pan out,"
        I read about this earlier

I remember the year Keo was at the combine and Deion Sanders was raving about him on NFL Network.

Comment

Any ideas on why this guy was sitting at home and unsigned? Injury?

Everything I have found so far seems pretty positive. Knows the system because of over 40 starts with the Texans and Phillips. Has a reputation as a tough hard nosed team leader that makes plays. Not the most athletic or fastest safety but gets the job done. Sounds like Ward in a lot of ways.

What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
            Any ideas on why this guy was sitting at home and unsigned? Injury?

Everything I have found so far seems pretty positive. Knows the system because of over 40 starts with the Texans and Phillips. Has a reputation as a tough hard nosed team leader that makes plays. Not the most athletic or fastest safety but gets the job done. Sounds like Ward in a lot of ways.

What am I missing?
            Must be injury. Was a productive Texans starter in '13, then missed all of '14 with an injury and got cut. Signed with Bengals and got cut in camp. Probably never fully recovered, so hopefully these few months off from football helped his body heal.

Especially with his familiarity with the system, I think he could prove to be a very smart pickup. As one of 3 healthy safeties on our roster, he'll most likely play some significant snaps this weekend, so we shall see.

Comment

Gotta love a turn key player. :thumb:

Haven't seen a safety blitz since Ward got hurt, hopefully he's one of those friendly safety's who like to introduce themselves to the QB's.
              [sigpic

Comment

You mean this Shiloh?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X