No announcement yet.

The Onion (IT'S A JOKE): Broncos Quietly Bury Peyton Manning in Unmarked Grave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Onion (IT'S A JOKE): Broncos Quietly Bury Peyton Manning in Unmarked Grave

Regardless of how you feel about Peyton, I though this was VERY funny--even down to the outdated picture showing the old "Invesco Field" stadium sign--and wanted to share with my fellow Broncos fans:

Article Here

Didn't think this one was that funny. I liked the one with the assistant dog better.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      Didn't think this one was that funny. I liked the one with the assistant dog better.
      To each their own, I found it humorous, it went well with the one from last year where he had actually been playing dead for several months and was listed on the injury report as deceased. They had his skin zombified.
      sigpic

Comment

The Onion has gone downhill. It used to be funny.
        My favorites were during the Florida hanging chad days.

This one just isn't funny. But, everyone has their own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
          The Onion has gone downhill. It used to be funny.
          My favorites were during the Florida hanging chad days.
          /*
          This one just isn't funny. But, everyone has their own opinion.
          My all time favorite of theirs was "Obama Outfitted With 238 Motion Capture Sensors For 3-D Record Of Presidency"

That article still cracks me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            My all time favorite of theirs was "Obama Outfitted With 238 Motion Capture Sensors For 3-D Record Of Presidency"

Thats pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

This one is a classic as well.

Why didn't I think of this as a community service opportunity?

Two prospective Eagle Scouts explain how they are preventing breast cancer by helping women examine their breasts.

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighInNY View Post
                Regardless of how you feel about Peyton, I though this was VERY funny--even down to the outdated picture showing the old "Invesco Field" stadium sign--and wanted to share with my fellow Broncos fans:

Article Here
                Totally Unfunny.. But that's to be expected given that it's probably written now by the generation whose crowning achievements are cat memes and derp "cartoons".

Comment

Working...
                X