Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doping Report: Peyton Named-Huffington -Update: Manning Accuser Recants All Statemen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doping Report: Peyton Named-Huffington -Update: Manning Accuser Recants All Statemen

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/peyto...b0b958f6599440
    Bronco Fan from DC (previously Baltimore)

Oh great. I can't see pm doing this

Comment

Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
      Oh great. I can't see pm doing this
      The hormone wasnt illegal until 2011 and testing didn't even begin until 2014. I could definitely see Manning do it and it doesn't bother me.
      sigpic

Comment

Ok that's cool as long as it wasn't illegal when he allegedly took it

Comment

And he was out of the league then, correct?
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Performance enhancing drugs are rampant in football and probably every pro sport. If he took growth hormone, it's supposed to help injuries heal quicker and help daily recovery from workouts. I'm not saying I know if he did it or not. But it's pretty tempting for athletes. Probably a ton of them do it and we don't know about it.

Comment

It wouldn't shock me if any pro athlete was on something.

What's strange to me about the report is that it says the drugs were shipped to his wife so that he wouldn't be linked. I feel like a guy trying to hide drug use wouldn't have them shipped to his wife. Just seems odd.

Comment

The report said it always shipped to his wife lol

Comment

Wait, what??

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                  Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                  Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                  Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                  I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BRich View Post
                    It wouldn't shock me if any pro athlete was on something.

What's strange to me about the report is that it says the drugs were shipped to his wife so that he wouldn't be linked. I feel like a guy trying to hide drug use wouldn't have them shipped to his wife. Just seems odd.
                    I agree with that.

I do remember Roger Clemons. Supposedly the Clemons trainer said he shot up his wife for the SI photo shoot where she was in a bikini and he was in his jersey. Supposedly that was HGH also. It helps women trying to get a certain "look" for the camera.

http://larrybrownsports.com/baseball...ebbie-hgh/1299
                    Last edited by Jim Mora; 12-26-2015, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Never a dull moment whether its true or not!

Comment

I don't believe this for a moment. Nice way to try and kick the man when he is down. Huffington Post cant be taken seriously.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

I don't believe this but I'm not sure it should be an issue. It wasn't until 2011.

But does it matter for PM? He was out of the league in 2011. Wasn't he already cut by IND? And he wasn't signed by us yet. 2011 was the year he spent under the Colorado Rockies tunnel working out with Todd Helton in private.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                            The hormone wasnt illegal until 2011 and testing didn't even begin until 2014. I could definitely see Manning do it and it doesn't bother me.
                            And if he was taking HGH, but stopped in 2014, that might explain why he's been hurt ever since the 2/3 mark of last year(2014).

Comment

Don't know one way or the other. Don't see where it was illegal or he did anything wrong even if true. Seems like a non story story to get publicity to me.
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                              X