Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doping Report: Peyton Named-Huffington -Update: Manning Accuser Recants All Statemen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    His defense is the right defense. I'm no Manning fan, I speak poorly about his play this year on a frequent basis, but this is a witch hunt that currently has no justifiable evidence so to speak.
    Well we are just getting started with the NFL investigation, where there is smoke there's fire and there's plenty of smoke here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Mora View Post
      The reason Peyton and Dr. Guyer probably did not deny the allegation (that HGH was shipped to Ashley Manning) was because the HGH probably was shipped to Ashley Mannning.

If HGH never was sent to Ashley, then those guys would have denied that. But they did not. And that does not violate HIPAA to say that Ashley didn't recieve the shipments of HGH.

Look man, I know you hold Peyton up to be a hero. People are not always how their public relations team portrays them to be these perfect squeeky clean people off the field. They have problems like the rest of us. They do some great things for others but they also do some things they should not be doing to get that edge or just to make themselves happy. We can't prove that Peyton took the HGH. But the evidence is pointing to shipments of HGH sent to Ashley. Then the question is, Who took it?
      Well, Jim, it's obvious (to me at least) that you WANT to believe your version of it, regardless of what the evidence is or isn't. No amount of discussion with you will change what you WANT to believe. And you're dead wrong about me holding Peyton up to be a hero .... I hold him up to be an exceptional football player, nothing more. I just don't grab a rope and start making it into a hangman's noose based on some wannabe drug dealer's say-so. I wait for the evidence to tell me if someone is guilty or not.

Have a Happy New Year!
      --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Comment

• Originally posted by shasta01 View Post
        Well we are just getting started with the NFL investigation, where there is smoke there's fire and there's plenty of smoke here.
        Yeah, there is; I'll agree with that. Where I part company with a lot of folks is that I believe there a bunch of folks letting it be blown up their butts because that's what they WANT it to be, not because that's what it is.

Have a Happy New Year.
        --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa View Post
          Well, Jim, it's obvious (to me at least) that you WANT to believe your version of it, regardless of what the evidence is or isn't. No amount of discussion with you will change what you WANT to believe. And you're dead wrong about me holding Peyton up to be a hero .... I hold him up to be an exceptional football player, nothing more. I just don't grab a rope and start making it into a hangman's noose based on some wannabe drug dealer's say-so. I wait for the evidence to tell me if someone is guilty or not.

Have a Happy New Year!
          Thanks Grandpa, Happy New Year to you.

Honestly, I'm not a Peyton Manning fan, but I never thought he would do performance enhancing drugs. I thought that was something he would not do. Now I think he probably did it. I can't say he did do it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Mora View Post

Honestly, I'm not a Peyton Manning fan, but I never thought he would do performance enhancing drugs. I thought that was something he would not do. Now I think he probably did it. I can't say he did do it though.
            I don't want to say its true, but I mean, his best years after his potentially career ending injury? It seems too good to be true. I want him to be innocent, but I've seen vigorous denials before.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
              I don't want to say its true, but I mean, his best years after his potentially career ending injury? It seems too good to be true. I want him to be innocent, but I've seen vigorous denials before.
              I know what you mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa View Post
                Yeah, there is; I'll agree with that. Where I part company with a lot of folks is that I believe there a bunch of folks letting it be blown up their butts because that's what they WANT it to be, not because that's what it is.

Have a Happy New Year.
                Fair enough, there are a lot people that believe a lot of things that have never been proven simply because that's what they want to believe.

Happy New Year to you as well.

Comment

• Peyton and HGH

I was reading an article about Brock's shoulder and was skimming through the comments and was blown away at this comment. After reading it, it seemed to make sense, but it is only speculation. I was wondering you guys think? Don't bash on me, I just thought this was interesting and nothing is true until proven as fact.

So Peyton visited a Clinic that was clearly distributing steroids and HGH. His wife was sent a vast amount of something presumably to be HGH. What a coincidence that doctors said that after his 4th neck surgery in 2011 he would probably never play again. Then he comes back and plays two of the best seasons of his career at 36 and 37 years old in 2012 and 2013. He starts off the 2014 with record breaking numbers once again. Then in October of 2014 the league starts testing for HGH. Less than 2 months later his “SUDDEN” and “STEEP” decline starts. Hmmm
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

• Yeah the timing, evidence and circumstance does not look good. I do think they were sending HGH to Ashley. Which one of them took it? I can't know. But things don't add up in Peyton's favor and it doesn't look good. There is that chance that it wasn't him taking it. So I can't say for sure.

Comment

• http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...-confirmed-hgh
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                      X