X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Source confirms HGH shipped to Manning household

Getting interesting

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...-confirmed-hgh

Not sure I am completely sold, but Manning is a media/NFL darling even if he did use it, it would be covered up

Comment

Just read the article...it's not technically a "2nd source". It's the same Al-Jazeera lady who's been defending the article all along claiming they had a 2nd "impeccably placed, knowledgeable and credible source." That's not a 2nd source to my way of thinking...that would need to come from a non-Al-Jazeera, different media outlet. Further, if this 2nd source of hers so credible, identify them and let's hear it directly.

Until a true 2nd source exposes further evidence I still don't buy it
      "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
      PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
      LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
        Just read the article...it's not technically a "2nd source". It's the same Al-Jazeera lady who's been defending the article all along claiming they had a 2nd "impeccably placed, knowledgeable and credible source." That's not a 2nd source to my way of thinking...that would need to come from a non-Al-Jazeera, different media outlet. Further, if this 2nd source of hers so credible, identify them and let's hear it directly.

Until a true 2nd source exposes further evidence I still don't buy it
        The mainstream national media is in Peyton's back pocket. You won't hear it from them. They would lie and/or cover it up. It will be from an international source or TMZ. Something like that.

Comment

If the claims are false the Mannings need to sue.

All I've seen is a lot of saber rattling from Manning. Let's see some action.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

FWIW. HGH is very common for someone trying in vitro fertilization , so are twins with someone doing IVF. they had twins around that time, right?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blue-N-Orange View Post
              FWIW. HGH is very common for someone trying in vitro fertilization , so are twins with someone doing IVF. they had twins around that time, right?
              The kids were born in march 2011. Charles Sly started working at the Guyer clinic in Oct 2011. Ashley probably would not be taking HGH after her babies were born. And I don't know if Peyton had done his first neck surgery until after March 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                If the claims are false the Mannings need to sue.

All I've seen is a lot of saber rattling from Manning. Let's see some action.
                I agree. However they never denied that Ashley received HGH in the mail.
                Peyton and Dr. Guyer said they were upset that her medical privacy was compromised. So to me, they did not deny that she was getting it shipped to her.

Like I said, who was actually taking it?

Comment

anyone who thinks PM would have any kind of performance enhancing drug shipped to any address traceable to him which he intended on using needs to have a reality check

it annoys me this story...nothing new just different versions of the same story...keeps "coming out" as it is obvious garbage to anyone who has logical critical thinking skills.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                    anyone who thinks PM would have any kind of performance enhancing drug shipped to any address traceable to him which he intended on using needs to have a reality check

it annoys me this story...nothing new just different versions of the same story...keeps "coming out" as it is obvious garbage to anyone who has logical critical thinking skills.
                    Agreed, come on you telling me he doesn't have a life long friend he could trust? How bout sending it to Cooper, the issues he has makes sense he would take it. How bout a favorite uncle, heck have a guy go to a guy... Seriously if he was going to take it, why be dumb and send it to your house?

Comment

Who cares if it was shipped to his house? Prove he used it, against NFL policy, or shut up and go away.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtDiver View Post
                        Who cares if it was shipped to his house? Prove he used it, against NFL policy, or shut up and go away.
                        There is no proof that Peyton used HGH. There is only evidence that HGH was being shipped to his wife Ashley. Which he and Dr. Guyer did not deny. That's really about all that can be said.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Mora View Post
                          The kids were born in march 2011. Charles Sly started working at the Guyer clinic in Oct 2011. Ashley probably would not be taking HGH after her babies were born. And I don't know if Peyton had done his first neck surgery until after March 2011.
                          Both Sly and the Guyer Institute have said Sly has only worked there in 2013. And maybe Peyton and his wife want(ed) more kids. Peyton's first neck surgery was in March 2010.

Reading the article posted in the OP makes me not believe the whole story even more just based off of how they're building up this 2nd source and for how long it took for this reporter to respond. "What you didn't know until now", seriously that just sounds like a load of crap. If they had an unnamed source they would have reported it like that first and then use Sly as confirmation to that report.

Comment

Hey guys, I have a third confirmed source that I talked to last night on the phone. I can't tell you who it is, but trust me it's real!....

There see how easy that was?

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              Both Sly and the Guyer Institute have said Sly has only worked there in 2013. And maybe Peyton and his wife want(ed) more kids. Peyton's first neck surgery was in March 2010.

Reading the article posted in the OP makes me not believe the whole story even more just based off of how they're building up this 2nd source and for how long it took for this reporter to respond. "What you didn't know until now", seriously that just sounds like a load of crap. If they had an unnamed source they would have reported it like that first and then use Sly as confirmation to that report.
                              Dr. Guyer is lying for Peyton and himself or he's mistaken. Charles Sly started working at the Guyer clinic on 10/17/2011.

https://twitter.com/ajam/status/681643165875441664

Comment

Working...
                              X