Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Source confirms HGH shipped to Manning household

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yawn...who the heck is Al G. Zera anyway? Probably a Pats fan....

    Comment


    • #17
      I'm no expert on the matter. Not even close. But I do know that HGH is used by some women for cosmetic reasons. I wasn't there and I don't know why Peyton's wife would be taking them. It's not illegal, though, and it's none of my business. Until someone proves that Peyton took HGH, I'm calling this a load of crap.

      But Jim Mora would have you believe that Peyton is definitely a doper and he's got the money and resources to cover it up.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Conner13 View Post
        I'm no expert on the matter. Not even close. But I do know that HGH is used by some women for cosmetic reasons. I wasn't there and I don't know why Peyton's wife would be taking them. It's not illegal, though, and it's none of my business. Until someone proves that Peyton took HGH, I'm calling this a load of crap.

        But Jim Mora would have you believe that Peyton is definitely a doper and he's got the money and resources to cover it up.
        Roger Clemons wife took HGH to prepare for the Sports Illustrated photo shoot. So it is possible that Ashley was taking HGH and not Peyton in 2011. They had their kids in March 2011.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          If the claims are false the Mannings need to sue.

          All I've seen is a lot of saber rattling from Manning. Let's see some action.
          why would he do anything now? with everything going on, even before last night. people would blame him for derailing the broncos playoff run.

          Comment


          • #20
            look at this objectively. Even if the guy working at the clinic was there the entire time Peyton was there is no proof that Peyton took HGH. He did all of his medical treatments alongside the Colts medical staff and I'd be shocked if he did anything without engaging the league.

            As others have pointed out HgH has several medical purposes fertility being one of them. So aside from a media outlet trying to drag Peyton's good name through the mud and potentially exposing the fact that he and his wife likely went through IVF without their consent to release that information I see no story here.

            Peyton has also said that he would not pursue legal action until the season is over. Like a true professional does.

            Comment


            • #21
              I wonder could the 2nd source be Phillip Rivers? Maybe Brady?mmm
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
                look at this objectively. Even if the guy working at the clinic was there the entire time Peyton was there is no proof that Peyton took HGH. He did all of his medical treatments alongside the Colts medical staff and I'd be shocked if he did anything without engaging the league.

                As others have pointed out HgH has several medical purposes fertility being one of them. So aside from a media outlet trying to drag Peyton's good name through the mud and potentially exposing the fact that he and his wife likely went through IVF without their consent to release that information I see no story here.

                Peyton has also said that he would not pursue legal action until the season is over. Like a true professional does.
                Peyton doesn't need the money, but I hope he takes the person/people responsible for this to the cleaners in court. I know HGH is considered by some as a "youth drug", especially in Hollywood. Don't know if that was the factor here or not, but it doesn't matter. This was an invasion of privacy and it's not right. I'm not defending Peyton or trying to deflect attention. I don't believe Peyton did this in the first place and I'd be shocked to find out otherwise. The fact remains that there's no proof Peyton did anything wrong, and if his wife was using HGH for some reason, that's nobody's business.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Larvage View Post
                  Agreed, come on you telling me he doesn't have a life long friend he could trust? How bout sending it to Cooper, the issues he has makes sense he would take it. How bout a favorite uncle, heck have a guy go to a guy... Seriously if he was going to take it, why be dumb and send it to your house?

                  Hell, Peyton could have thrown me a few stacks and he could put that crap under my name. I'll gladly drop it off in person.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    In the meantime, Al Jazeera America is being shut down. I guess the impending lawsuit and $100 bazillion judgement was the last straw.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Steamboat7 View Post
                      In the meantime, Al Jazeera America is being shut down. I guess the impending lawsuit and $100 bazillion judgement was the last straw.
                      Thing is, Peyton nor Dr. Guyer denied that HGH was being shipped to the name "Ashley Manning."

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Jim Mora View Post
                        Thing is, Peyton nor Dr. Guyer denied that HGH was being shipped to the name "Ashley Manning."
                        Why should they? If it was shipped to her, it could be for her own medical purposes, and not anyone's business, and it would violate HIPAA laws for ANY doctor to say anything about anything about it. Even the reporter explicitly stated numerous times, they were not implying Peyton took HGH. It is amazing how much effort you put into trying to tear down Manning. Personally, I couldn't care less whether or not Manning took HGH to help recover from his neck surgeries, considering the serious recovery that was necessary and the long-term nerve damage they caused, if the doctor told him that the HGH would aid him in even having a normal life (fully functioning limbs etc), why shouldn't he take it?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Hawaii007 View Post
                          Why should they? If it was shipped to her, it could be for her own medical purposes, and not anyone's business, and it would violate HIPAA laws for ANY doctor to say anything about anything about it. Even the reporter explicitly stated numerous times, they were not implying Peyton took HGH. It is amazing how much effort you put into trying to tear down Manning. Personally, I couldn't care less whether or not Manning took HGH to help recover from his neck surgeries, considering the serious recovery that was necessary and the long-term nerve damage they caused, if the doctor told him that the HGH would aid him in even having a normal life (fully functioning limbs etc), why shouldn't he take it?
                          Well if you think he took it, then it should concern you if he's lying about it. I have no idea if he took it. I just believe that HGH was sent to his wife in 2011. And Al Jazeera is just reporting what that pharmacist said.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X