No announcement yet.

TD Finalist for HoF....again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think TDs exposure on NFL network helps his cause alot.

Comment

I'll say it before and I'll say it again. The Selection Committee has four factors of consideration:
      -Dominance
      -Production
      -Longevity
      -Championships

There are plenty of HOFers who only have one pillar, yet are inducted. Lynn Swann, for example, was never among the best WRs in the league, never produced at statistically elite levels, and played just nine seasons. But he played on four championship teams and wore a Steelers uniform, so he's in.

TD was a dominant RB. He produced at elite levels. He won two champions. But his career was brief due to injuries. It is deplorable that the Selection Committee demands Broncos players have all four factors but Steelers need only one.

The Selection Committee bias against the Broncos is sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
        I'll say it before and I'll say it again. The Selection Committee has four factors of consideration:
        -Dominance
        -Production
        -Longevity
        -Championships

There are plenty of HOFers who only have one pillar, yet are inducted. Lynn Swann, for example, was never among the best WRs in the league, never produced at statistically elite levels, and played just nine seasons. But he played on four championship teams and wore a Steelers uniform, so he's in.

TD was a dominant RB. He produced at elite levels. He won two champions. But his career was brief due to injuries. It is deplorable that the Selection Committee demands Broncos players have all four factors but Steelers need only one.

The Selection Committee bias against the Broncos is sickening.
        Did you see the interview with TD today as they were doing the Finalist Show on NFLN? While he was trying to be "grateful" for just being nominated, I could see just how much he wants it. They then had the panel "Make Their Case" for a guy. First, Peter King picked TO. He couldn't even pronounce TO's name correctly. I'm yelling at the TV saying, how do you make a case for a guy and you can't even pronounce his name, you jerk.

Sal Palantonio made his case for TD. He did a great job. He made his case while they showed TD on another screen. Man, I just can't take the constant disappointment for him and us Bronco fans. So tired of the bias for teams like the Steelers and Dallas Cowboys. Pisses me off royally.

I am still so resentful of Jerome Bettis.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
          Did you see the interview with TD today as they were doing the Finalist Show on NFLN? While he was trying to be "grateful" for just being nominated, I could see just how much he wants it. They then had the panel "Make Their Case" for a guy. First, Peter King picked TO. He couldn't even pronounce TO's name correctly. I'm yelling at the TV saying, how do you make a case for a guy and you can't even pronounce his name, you jerk.

Sal Palantonio made his case for TD. He did a great job. He made his case while they showed TD on another screen. Man, I just can't take the constant disappointment for him and us Bronco fans. So tired of the bias for teams like the Steelers and Dallas Cowboys. Pisses me off royally.

I am still so resentful of Jerome Bettis.

PK is such a puppet. i think he is the commish's mouth piece, another fool. i hope Atwater gets in now, or he will have to wait after Reed gets in. TD, eventually, will get in. right or wrong, the RB position currently is not going to be producing HOF numbers for players like it once did. yes, the AP's happen once every 5-10 but RB's aren't put into the position to excel as they used and i don't see the NFL reverting back to a RB centric O with the rules today. although if there is on man who can do it, Kubs can! lol

Comment

Working...
          X