Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Billick "Broncos most likely to be one and done"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...elers-seahawks

So you are telling me the team with more wins against other playoff teams (5) than any other team in the playoffs not to mention has the best defense in the league that includes 2 of its best passrushers and has homefield throughout is mostly likely to be one and done?

Herm Edwards picked the Broncos in the SB...everyone has an opinion in what may be a wide open AFC.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

I mean no disrespect but who cares??!!

Lots of people will pick the Broncos to lose next week. It doesn't matter one bit because the game still needs to be played.

Maybe bulletin board material.. That's it.
      My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

This is the Peyton effect, 9 one and dones will not make people believers. Here's to Peyton proving them wrong.
        Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Billike is an idiot, keep in mind why he hasn't coached a team in a decade

Comment

Hard to argue with Billick. He spells it out, accurately. Frankly, I don't think we have a chance against KC or Pittsburgh, and very little chance against Cincy, no matter who is playing QB for us.

But, that's why we play the games!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
              Hard to argue with Billick. He spells it out, accurately. Frankly, I don't think we have a chance against KC or Pittsburgh, and very little chance against Cincy, no matter who is playing QB for us.

We have a chance because we're still in. Nobody knows what's gonna happen. Any given Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post

This surprises me coming from you, I thought you would be more confident than this with Manning leading the charge. Did you have a change of heart about that or something else?
                Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Ok if PM plays like Hoyer were 1 n done

Comment

They should pull Hoyerblle

Comment

He also thinks the team that couldn't even beat the dolphins to secure homefield is the afc favorite. ....he obviously doesn't even watch football

Comment

Originally posted by TDftw View Post
                        http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...elers-seahawks

So you are telling me the team with more wins against other playoff teams (5) than any other team in the playoffs not to mention has the best defense in the league that includes 2 of its best passrushers and has homefield throughout is mostly likely to be one and done?
                        There were a lot of analysts claiming the Chiefs would be the AFC west Champs this year. EEENNT wrong. And everybody who wasn't a Bronco or Chief fan was certain NE would be the 1 seed. EENT EENNNNT wrong. Brian Billick..........EEEEEEENNNNNT! WRONG

Comment

I wish I could get paid just to blab my mouth and just say whatever I wanted. What I have read only focuses on our issues with the run game and not much is said about our defense and the success they have had. I hope both the offense and defense show up in a big way.

Comment

Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
                            I mean no disrespect but who cares??!!

Lots of people will pick the Broncos to lose next week. It doesn't matter one bit because the game still needs to be played.

Maybe bulletin board material.. That's it.
                            It is always good to be the underdog. Even if you're the better team.

If a coach can convince his players that the world is betting against you, the coach has done his job. It's the best motivation ever. And the analysts are doing Kubiak a favor.

Comment

I couldn't give a crap what Billick or any other analyst has to say. Just prove the haters wrong.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                              I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X