Brian Billick "Broncos most likely to be one and done"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pack Mules View Post
    You guys are severely overrating KC. Let's not forget they lost Maclin to. If we play KC with Manning it will be close, division rivals, good defense will give Manning hell it will be a spicy game
    4 pick spicy?
    sigpic

Comment

4 pick spicy?
      lol....I feel like at this stage in Mannings career he doesn't match up with KC. They got the Manning blueprint, the game will be cold and the defense is playing well. I could see atleast 2 picks

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        Don't kid yourself. None of the injured players will miss time. Big Ben, the drama queen he is, will "gut it out". While Antonio Brown will really make a "miraculous" recovery from a concussion and will have "really benefited" from an extra days rest. The NFL, and teams only care about players safety when it's convenient. But when ratings and seasons are on the line they could care less.
        And CBS will mention how tough Roethlisberger is somewhere in the neighbourhood of 1000 times next week.

"You know Jeeeem, Big Ben was banged up last week against the Bingles, when we talked to him last night he wasn't sure that he would even be able to live, and here he is playing at the highest level Jeeeem." P. Simms

Comment

Denver is currently favored by 6.5
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            And CBS will mention how tough Roethlisberger is somewhere in the neighbourhood of 1000 times next week.

"You know Jeeeem, Big Ben was banged up last week against the Bingles, when we talked to him last night he wasn't sure that he would even be able to live, and here he is playing at the highest level Jeeeem." P. Simms
            Hahahahaha, you've been killing it with some of your post these days Butler.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Don't kid yourself. None of the injured players will miss time. Big Ben, the drama queen he is, will "gut it out". While Antonio Brown will really make a "miraculous" recovery from a concussion and will have "really benefited" from an extra days rest. The NFL, and teams only care about players safety when it's convenient. But when ratings and seasons are on the line they could care less.
              They could care less?

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                You must not follow the NFL very well.
                Yeah I agree, it's weird to agree with a superbowl winning coach
                Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

They could care less?
                  Lol quit picking on people

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    Denver is currently favored by 6.5
                    Wow, not sure if I like that or not tbh lol. No excuses boys, let's add another blam!

Comment

I don't blame Bellick for his prediction, but I don't agree with it either. The Broncos are solid on defense, but a little weak on special teams and very weak on offense.

On special teams we lack a good kick returner. Returners are very important and can have a huge impact on the outcome of games, as was put on display with the opening kick of the Chiefs-Texans game. I close my eyes every time we field a kick, expecting it to be muffed or fumbled. It is beyond me why this is still an issue in Denver after season upon season of the same problem. That's on Elway.

Our offensive line is well......offensive. At the start of the season everyone kept saying they just need time to gel. Well that didn't happen. How Schofield remains in the starting lineup is beyond me. We should be able to pick up someone off of the street, out of a cell phone store, or just about anywhere that is better than him. Leaving him in the starting lineup is a fireable offense to me. But the rest of the bunch isn't much better. Manning gets the ball out very quick, so he makes them look somewhat better than they actually are. However, Manning has been making horrible throw after horrible throw all year and I'm not sure if he can turn it around at this point. With Oz, we don't get the turnovers (or wasn't up until the Chargers game) but he can't make up his mind, holds the ball way too long for this oline and ends up on getting sacked way too much, and doesn't posses the skill at reading defenses that Manning does. So we are screwed either way, unless we can lean on the running game to take some pressure off the QB. What do you need to be able to run the ball well? A decent oline, which we don't have. I'm optimistic that Manning will turn his play around though. I sure hope so.

I think we will beat the Steelers because of our great defense, that is if the defense decides to show up and/or Big Ben and A Brown are out. But beyond that, I'm not sure. I think the Patriots are the best team in the AFC when healthy. Question is will they be healthy by the Championship game. We will see. But either way, the Cardinals and Panthers are a lot better than any AFC team and I look for the Super Bowl to be a blow out victory for the NFC.

Comment

100% Confident going into the Divisional Game. I have a feeling KC will beat the Patriots and we'll get a chance at another rematch at Mile High against those savages over in KC.
                        I believe.

Comment

They could care less?
                          Yes the NFL doesn't give two hoots about player safety when it makes for great playoff television. Look what they let happen in last nights game. They say they don't condone it but silently they are all high fiving each other for all the publicity and monster TV ratings they got.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post

You just gave me a great laugh not some lol I mean some good laugh...

Comment

Originally posted by DirtDiver View Post
                              I don't blame Bellick for his prediction, but I don't agree with it either. The Broncos are solid on defense, but a little weak on special teams and very weak on offense.

On special teams we lack a good kick returner. Returners are very important and can have a huge impact on the outcome of games, as was put on display with the opening kick of the Chiefs-Texans game. I close my eyes every time we field a kick, expecting it to be muffed or fumbled. It is beyond me why this is still an issue in Denver after season upon season of the same problem. That's on Elway.

Our offensive line is well......offensive. At the start of the season everyone kept saying they just need time to gel. Well that didn't happen. How Schofield remains in the starting lineup is beyond me. We should be able to pick up someone off of the street, out of a cell phone store, or just about anywhere that is better than him. Leaving him in the starting lineup is a fireable offense to me. But the rest of the bunch isn't much better. Manning gets the ball out very quick, so he makes them look somewhat better than they actually are. However, Manning has been making horrible throw after horrible throw all year and I'm not sure if he can turn it around at this point. With Oz, we don't get the turnovers (or wasn't up until the Chargers game) but he can't make up his mind, holds the ball way too long for this oline and ends up on getting sacked way too much, and doesn't posses the skill at reading defenses that Manning does. So we are screwed either way, unless we can lean on the running game to take some pressure off the QB. What do you need to be able to run the ball well? A decent oline, which we don't have. I'm optimistic that Manning will turn his play around though. I sure hope so.

I think we will beat the Steelers because of our great defense, that is if the defense decides to show up and/or Big Ben and A Brown are out. But beyond that, I'm not sure. I think the Patriots are the best team in the AFC when healthy. Question is will they be healthy by the Championship game. We will see. But either way, the Cardinals and Panthers are a lot better than any AFC team and I look for the Super Bowl to be a blow out victory for the NFC.
                              The fact that they left him in as long as they have is just more proof to the point I've been arguing, that there's serious problems with the offensive coaching/decision making on this team.

Comment

Yes the NFL doesn't give two hoots about player safety when it makes for great playoff television. Look what they let happen in last nights game. They say they don't condone it but silently they are all high fiving each other for all the publicity and monster TV ratings they got.
                                Couldn't agree more. The player safety bit is a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X