Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Today reporting Big Ben w/ separated right shoulder

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • USA Today reporting Big Ben w/ separated right shoulder

    they didnt discuss the degree or severity

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-mri/78594104/
    Last edited by EddieMac; 01-10-2016, 12:33 PM.

  • #2
    Like the injury Oz had on his shoulder. But it's his throwing arm . I think he plays . He's one tough player

    Comment


    • #3
      Report confirms he is day to day he will try to play...the keyword is try.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TomShady View Post
        Report confirms he is day to day he will try to play...the keyword is try.
        I'm sure he's the one emphasizing the word try to the media. No one milks injuries more than Roethlisberger.

        Comment


        • #5
          He will play. I doubt he will play well though.

          Comment


          • #6
            He was making throws after the injury but he was obviously impaired. If the Denver D-Line gets a few hits on that shoulder it could get really ugly for him very quickly.
            Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

            Comment


            • #7
              He'll play, and I wouldn't be surprised if he played well. The dude is a tough customer, no getting around it. That being said, I hope Von, and company let him know early and often he should've sat out!
              Last edited by ELWAY421; 01-10-2016, 04:04 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                He'll play, and I wouldn't be surprised if he played well. The dude is a tough customer, no getting around it. That being said, I Von, and company let him no early and often he should've sat out!
                This.

                He threw that 25 yard bullet when Antonio Brown was almost decapitated by Burfict, AFTER the injury to his shoulder. He's fine. And so is Antonio Brown.

                They will both play, lights out.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                  This.

                  He threw that 25 yard bullet when Antonio Brown was almost decapitated by Burfict, AFTER the injury to his shoulder. He's fine. And so is Antonio Brown.

                  They will both play, lights out.
                  It was 12 yards

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                    This.

                    He threw that 25 yard bullet when Antonio Brown was almost decapitated by Burfict, AFTER the injury to his shoulder. He's fine. And so is Antonio Brown.

                    They will both play, lights out.
                    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                    It was 12 yards
                    It also wasn't a bullet. A wildly inaccurate pass because he was putting everything he had into had. No control of where it was going.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I thought Brown had a concussion? If so, he will have to clear the protocol before he can play. That isn't a sure thing. But it shouldn't matter, we are suppose to have the best defense in the league with an elite secondary.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                        It was 12 yards
                        The Pass was from the Pittsburgh 45 to the Cincy 34.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                          It also wasn't a bullet. A wildly inaccurate pass because he was putting everything he had into had. No control of where it was going.
                          The Pass bounced out of Brown's extended hands. And it was thrown on a rope.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                            The Pass bounced out of Brown's extended hands. And it was thrown on a rope.
                            Yea, Browns extended hands as he was two feet in the air. Be scared of Big Ben all you want. That was an easy pitch and catch for healthy QBs. Big Ben had no control and probably won't next sunday.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Apparently his short game is ok but unable to throw long.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X