Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Today reporting Big Ben w/ separated right shoulder

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Yea, Browns extended hands as he was two feet in the air. Be scared of Big Ben all you want. That was an easy pitch and catch for healthy QBs. Big Ben had no control and probably won't next sunday.
    A 20+ yard "pitch", on a rope, which was "wildly inaccurate" enough to hit the receiver right in the hands. That tells me that Roethlisberger is just fine. Don't get me wrong, I believe we would all much rather face Landry Jones or Michael Vick than the QB who threw for 380 yards and 3 TDs against our Defense just 3 short weeks ago when the Steelers beat the Broncos 34-27. I'm just not counting on it.

    Either way, I hope the Broncos are preparing to face Roethlisberger, at the top of his game. If he isn't? Good for us. I'm sure Wade Philips will have the Pass Rush ratcheted up to test that shoulder.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
      A 20+ yard "pitch", on a rope, which was "wildly inaccurate" enough to hit the receiver right in the hands. That tells me that Roethlisberger is just fine. Don't get me wrong, I believe we would all much rather face Landry Jones or Michael Vick than the QB who threw for 380 yards and 3 TDs against our Defense just 3 short weeks ago when the Steelers beat the Broncos 34-27. I'm just not counting on it.

      Either way, I hope the Broncos are preparing to face Roethlisberger, at the top of his game. If he isn't? Good for us. I'm sure Wade Philips will have the Pass Rush ratcheted up to test that shoulder.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AfENTTdHHI

      If thats a rope to you then you're easy to impress as far as QB play goes.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AfENTTdHHI

        If thats a rope to you then you're easy to impress as far as QB play goes.
        And right in the hands being so high that it grazed the tips of a fully outstretched receiver who jumped up for it.




        Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          And right in the hands being so high that it grazed the tips of a fully outstretched receiver who jumped up for it.
          Than that isnt a "rope". My definition of a "rope" is a pass thrown, with great velocity and accuracy, in a direct line to a receiver. This one was high and away with a slight arc.

          Comment


          • #20
            Hit him hard, hit him early...then fake and minimal blitz rest of game.
            New England Patriots GM

            Comment


            • #21
              Any news on the severity of Browns concussion? Think he will play? No way Ben doesn't play.
              Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                Any news on the severity of Browns concussion? Think he will play? No way Ben doesn't play.
                Adam Jones says he was faking and that Brown winked at him after. He will probably be cleared and play. I just hope the pass rush can get some hard hits on Ben and force him out of the game. I don't root for injuries but after the game with the Bengals they deserve it. Shazier should be suspended

                Comment


                • #23
                  AB and #7 will be ready. More to the point I believe the Steelers defense will take care of a motionless Payton. Even if the blitz does not reach him every time , the pressure will force him to release early and our d backs will be ready .We shut down Sanders and that hurts you considerably . The Steelers on the other hand, have three top receivers.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by steeler47 View Post
                    AB and #7 will be ready. More to the point I believe the Steelers defense will take care of a motionless Payton. Even if the blitz does not reach him every time , the pressure will force him to release early and our d backs will be ready .We shut down Sanders and that hurts you considerably . The Steelers on the other hand, have three top receivers.
                    Uh, Sanders dominated your weak secondary when we played. We also have some guy named Demaryius Thomas. They will gobble up your d backs.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by steeler47 View Post
                      AB and #7 will be ready. More to the point I believe the Steelers defense will take care of a motionless Payton. Even if the blitz does not reach him every time , the pressure will force him to release early and our d backs will be ready .We shut down Sanders and that hurts you considerably . The Steelers on the other hand, have three top receivers.
                      The wonderful thing about it is, if peyton stinks up the joint, we have an experienced backup ready to play. One bad hit on Ben and well.... Landry Jones...


                      Careful friend, you're in mile high country

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by gerontion View Post
                        Uh, Sanders dominated your weak secondary when we played. We also have some guy named Demaryius Thomas. They will gobble up your d backs.

                        well if Domination is 10 catches 181 yards 18.1 average with a long of 61 and 1 TD I guess they did .... if that's shutting him down....you better hope he doesn't get open
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by pepesilvia View Post
                          The wonderful thing about it is, if peyton stinks up the joint, we have an experienced backup ready to play. One bad hit on Ben and well.... Landry Jones...


                          Careful friend, you're in mile high country
                          Siemian is taking reps as the 2nd string QB

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                            And right in the hands being so high that it grazed the tips of a fully outstretched receiver who jumped up for it.
                            Yes, but every ball that touches a WR's hands regardless of how hard the receiver has to try to get it to do so is a catchable ball and should count as a drop and isn't the QB's fault per some around here...
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I've seen it all now.

                              Ball that's thrown 3 feet too high and dying behind the receivers back shoulder after 11 yards is "on a rope and hit him right in the hands"?

                              I mean, really?
                              sigpic

                              Hooray, beer!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                                Siemian is taking reps as the 2nd string QB
                                Where you getting this information from? Haven't heard that from anyone yet this week.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X