USA Today reporting Big Ben w/ separated right shoulder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steeler47 View Post
    AB and #7 will be ready. More to the point I believe the Steelers defense will take care of a motionless Payton. Even if the blitz does not reach him every time , the pressure will force him to release early and our d backs will be ready .We shut down Sanders and that hurts you considerably . The Steelers on the other hand, have three top receivers.
    Sean Payton is the coach of the Saints, even if we did I'm not sure what a coach standing motionless on the sidelines would matter.... We don't have a Payton on this team.

We do have a Peyton Manning playing QB though...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      Where you getting this information from? Haven't heard that from anyone yet this week.
      I saw it another thread somewhere around here

Comment

Ware and Osweiler returned to practice.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-for-broncos/

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          I saw it another thread somewhere around here
          That's a little vague....

*edit* so basically looking at Elway's contribution, Brock wasn't practicing last week...He hasn't been demoted as your post implies, he just has a knee injury that kept him sidelined and he's now back taking snaps (as the backup, not simein)
          sigpic

Comment

Siemian is taking reps as the 2nd string QB
            If that is true, I think we can all wave a fond "buh-bye" to brock when the season concludes.

As far as Ben is concerned, after hearing the reports on the NFL Network, he is just fine, as is Antonio Brown. I look for Pittsburgh to be at the top of their game. And judging by how they beat us 3 short weeks ago, they won't be counting on the running game where they had 23 net yards against us.

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
              If that is true, I think we can all wave a fond "buh-bye" to brock when the season concludes.

As far as Ben is concerned, after hearing the reports on the NFL Network, he is just fine, as is Antonio Brown. I look for Pittsburgh to be at the top of their game. And judging by how they beat us 3 short weeks ago, they won't be counting on the running game where they had 23 net yards against us.
              No it isn't true...Or at least not true in the manner that either of you have implied...Brock missed practice, as the 3rd QB obviously Siemian is going to be taking snaps. It's a non-story.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                No it isn't true...Or at least not true in the manner that either of you have implied...Brock missed practice, as the 3rd QB obviously Siemian is going to be taking snaps. It's a non-story.
                I should have clarified that Siemien was taking those reps due to injury my bad.

Comment

I should have clarified that Siemien was taking those reps due to injury my bad.
                  It's all good, I didn't know if it was intentional on your part... but the way it was posted implied that Brock had been demoted down to QB3 and that's not what is going on here.
                  sigpic

Comment

According to ESPN, Ben has admitted to AC sprain & torn ligaments:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...owing-shoulder

Comment

Originally posted by mray View Post

He clearly looked limited during the game, we'll see how much he heals up.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mray View Post

I have never seen a QB more willing to divulge his injuries.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by simplistickhaos View Post
                          I have never seen a QB more willing to divulge his injuries.
                          He's always playing up his boo boos.

That being said, I don't buy any of this for a second. They'll both be considered game time decisions and they'll both play. Hopefully the Broncos see through this crap too.
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            He's always playing up his boo boos.

That being said, I don't buy any of this for a second. They'll both be considered game time decisions and they'll both play. Hopefully the Broncos see through this crap too.
                            Exactly.

The pass that Roethlisberger threw to Antonio Brown, where Brown was hit by Burfict, was 20+ yards, on a rope. Hardly ANY arch to that pass at all. And that came AFTER the "supposed" injury. Roethlisberger is just fine. Antonio Brown who is in the concussion protocol will have a miraculous recovery, and will be just fine this weekend. Guaranteed. The only Steeler player that may not play is DeAngelo Williams.

Comment

Exactly.

The pass that Roethlisberger threw to Antonio Brown, where Brown was hit by Burfict, was 20+ yards, on a rope. Hardly ANY arch to that pass at all. And that came AFTER the "supposed" injury. Roethlisberger is just fine. Antonio Brown who is in the concussion protocol will have a miraculous recovery, and will be just fine this weekend. Guaranteed. The only Steeler player that may not play is DeAngelo Williams.
                              Great for them...Now it's up to our defense to make sure they're hearing footsteps.

Right before they fade to black. Make Pittsburgh look like a Bumble Bee on the receiving end of a windshield! I cannot stress enough how important it will be to establish and maintain a physical dominance for 4 quarters Sunday.
                              [sigpic

Comment

Exactly.

You must be easily impressed if you think that was "on a rope' It was wobbly, with no velocity and was placed about a mile away from the WR...

It was an absolutely terrible throw.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X