USA Today reporting Big Ben w/ separated right shoulder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    You must be easily impressed if you think that was "on a rope' It was wobbly, with no velocity and was placed about a mile away from the WR...

It was an absolutely terrible throw.
    On a rope, little to no arch, and the ball that was "placed about a mile away", hit the receiver in the hands. It wobbled because Carlos Dunlap tipped the ball. Didn't you see that? Or maybe you are thinking about another play. You're video is a bad angle. And it's bad quality as it looks like somebody videotaped a television with a smartphone. Look at the actual television broadcast, at 6:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3vcdYNwQ6k

But, I get that you want to naively believe that Roethlisberger is injured. What Broncos fan wouldn't? Unfortunately, I think we would be better off facing a healthy Landry Jones than an "injured" Roethlisberger.

Should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AfENTTdHHI

If thats a rope to you then you're easy to impress as far as QB play goes.
      That pass was most definitely not "on a rope." Wow, that is the first time I watched that video and paid attention to the ball. You can very easily see that it has a horrible wobble to it. It got there-off target and wobbly.
      Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

That ball doesn't look like it was tipped. The defender was on the other side of the lineman.
        Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post

That ball doesn't look like it was tipped. The defender was on the other side of the lineman.
          Yes that's true but his arm is over the top and past the lineman. Can't tell if he just tipped the ball or not . No clear evidence either way. But my eyes ain't the greatest

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
            He was making throws after the injury but he was obviously impaired. If the Denver D-Line gets a few hits on that shoulder it could get really ugly for him very quickly.
            True but pitts press whined in an attempt to force the officials to monitor the Broncos defense closely so they will have to be very careful.

Comment

Working...
            X