Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TE, P and OT added to roster

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...ampaign=buffer

TE Manasseh Garner, P Will Johnson and OT Darrion Weems will be added to the roster at the start of the new league year.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...ampaign=buffer

TE Manasseh Garner, P Will Johnson and OT Darrion Weems will be added to the roster at the start of the new league year.
    What, a new punter? I just got my Colquitt jersey.

Comment

That punter must have a good chance of beating Coulquitt for the starting after the disapointing season hes had.

Comment

Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
        That punter must have a good chance of beating Coulquitt for the starting after the disapointing season hes had.
        Colquit will look great in TC again just like he has done Every year since he came on board.

Then after they cut the new kid, when it counts he will shank those important punts instead of flipping the field.

Time to save the close to 6 mil for the duration of his contract.

Comment

agreed but the TE is the bigger of the additions IMO. He is likely to be our FB - imo. I have made it no secret that I prefer / players at the FB position as they can be used more frequently and do more for the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
            agreed but the TE is the bigger of the additions IMO. He is likely to be our FB - imo. I have made it no secret that I prefer / players at the FB position as they can be used more frequently and do more for the team.
            I actually hope the Broncos add a true FB. Prefer a vet if possible. One that has seem NFL game time and understands blocking schemes, pass protections and maybe will make a few runs or catches on occasion.

But his primary role is to open running lanes and put defenders on their butts. Not sure too many TE/FB hybrids bring that sense of professionalism to the role. If the Broncos can find that in a TE hybrid or a 6th rd rookie I would be thrilled. If not, bring in a vet for a couple million.

Comment

Working...
            X