Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Today’s headline "The winner of Steelers-Broncos was the New England Patriots".

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Last I checked Brady is 0-1 in Denver this year, and if you think any other stat matters at all then you simply don't understand football ...

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by TeamOfDestiny View Post
      He played a quarter or less. Your team wasn't doing anything before he went down.
      You're a crazy troll go talk in the smack section. Someone ban this guy? Guarantee he complains and whines about every pats loss (even though he wont admit it)

      Comment


      • #48
        I saw the article last night. I didn't read it then and I'm not going to read it now, mainly because I don't understand gibberish. Folks pay NO ATTENTION..THIS YEAR BELONG TO PEYTON MANNING and the DENVER BRONCOS.. And for what its worth it has taking Peyton 18 years to earn the respect of Skip Bayless, hes w/o is a Brady homer.. People may not care about the guy which by all rights I can understand , he can be a tool better then anyone.. HOWEVER , this week just like the last 2 he is riding the Peyton bus. He hopes for Brady but inside hes knows better.
        I knew in the beginning of the week when the Broncos beat the Steelers SB 50 belongs to them..
        Oh and btw..USA Today had Mitt Romney leading in the poles in 2012 and the next president. lol

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by TeamOfDestiny View Post
          Those players we were missing were key pieces in helping us win a SB. It's a valid reason for why we lost. Luckily, we won't be missing them this time around.
          You are missing the point that we were missing many key players as well...Do injuries only count if sustained by New England?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Milehigh Madness View Post
            Why does USA Today's headline bother you. It shouldn't because it is true. Yes, the Broncos got the win in a gritty game against a banged up Steelers team. And yes the Broncos won a gritty game against a depleted Patriots team earlier in the year. But Ive watched both teams and the Patriots look like playoff caliber and the Broncos don't look like they belong. My eyes tell me all I need to know. I mean honestly, if there was a gun to your head and you were forced to pick the winner of the AFC matchup next week, who you honestly going to pick?
            Ermagherd!! The Patriots are coming!

            This is the same team that dropped 2 ugly games to end the year and people were wondering if KC was gonna boat race them. They won a close game...good for them. They are a flawed team, just like the Broncos are a flawed team. If the Pats come in and beat the Broncos, good for them. They deserve it and I hope they win the next one. But this weird Patriot idolization that goes on, and has all year. Ever since week 1, posters get on and say 'If we play this way, the Patriots will stomp us!'. We beat them....and yet what are we hearing again this week.... 'Oh we have to play out of our minds just to compete with the Patriots!'

            This offense is the same thing it's been all year, regardless of quarterback. Wildly inconsistent, mistake prone, floundering at times. Broncos have now won 13 games with that offense. These are the two best teams in the AFC, unquestionably. Broncos didn't luck out to get here.

            Two best teams in Denver on Sunday. It will most likely be a close game...so for those of you that love to exclaim 'that's it. It's over' when we give up a field goal in the 1st quarter, just try something new and sit back and watch.

            If we lose...it's probably the end of an era, and it deserves to be recognized. If we win...you know where we're going

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by TeamOfDestiny View Post
              Just pointing out that this year, Manning has struggled more in Denver than Brady has.
              And the Eagles beat Brady in Foxboro, And lets not forget that water is wet,,haha

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                You are missing the point that we were missing many key players as well...Do injuries only count if sustained by New England?
                TJ Ward who gave up a TD to Gronk earlier in the game? He would have helped you?

                Sylvester who is a run stopper? He would have helped you even though we did not run the ball?

                Ware has been good but Edelman, Gronk, Amendola being on the field at the same time will let Brady get the ball out in 2 seconds or less, which will negate any pass rush.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by TeamOfDestiny View Post
                  He played a quarter or less. Your team wasn't doing anything before he went down.
                  Pats were stomped in that game. We were missing half our defense, and NE still didn't compete. Clearly you don't recall, but it is remembered for being an extremely boring game where the Broncos left a ton of points on the board, and yet never really were threatened. Final score was not indicative of what that game was.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Jason Sitoke View Post
                    Pats were stomped in that game. We were missing half our defense, and NE still didn't compete. Clearly you don't recall, but it is remembered for being an extremely boring game where the Broncos left a ton of points on the board, and yet never really were threatened. Final score was not indicative of what that game was.
                    We were missing our entire defense and our entire offense, and your team still struggled in the red zone. 26 points on a bunch of nobodies (most of which are no longer even in the league.)

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by TeamOfDestiny View Post
                      We were missing our entire defense and our entire offense, and your team still struggled in the red zone. 26 points on a bunch of nobodies (most of which are no longer even in the league.)
                      This is not the smack section of the forums. I suggest you direct yourself there because most of your posts do not fall within the rules of general discussion which does not allow smack talk.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        You are missing the point that we were missing many key players as well...Do injuries only count if sustained by New England?
                        Originally posted by TeamOfDestiny View Post
                        TJ Ward who gave up a TD to Gronk earlier in the game? He would have helped you?

                        Sylvester who is a run stopper? He would have helped you even though we did not run the ball?

                        Ware has been good but Edelman, Gronk, Amendola being on the field at the same time will let Brady get the ball out in 2 seconds or less, which will negate any pass rush.
                        The selective memory is very strong in this one Freyaka.

                        This is the second time someone has called him out on the injuries to both sides in the AFCCG only to have him respond with talk of Ward and Sylvester who didn't even play in the game. (and by didn't play in the game I mean Ward wasn't even on the roster)

                        Somehow his repsonse to us listing injuries in 2013 is relevant if he talks about the November 29th game this year.

                        I really need to know how he gets to his logic.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by TeamOfDestiny View Post
                          We were missing our entire defense and our entire offense, and your team still struggled in the red zone. 26 points on a bunch of nobodies (most of which are no longer even in the league.)
                          The Patriots lost last time in Denver. The Patriots have never won a playoff game in Denver. These are facts. Familiarize and get back to me.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I really don't think this Patriot team is near as good as the Patriot team that rolled into the Super Bowl a few years back that was undefeated at the time. If memory serves me right they lost that day to a not so great NY Giant team that rose to the occasion. Our Defense I do believe is better than that NY giant Defense that year. Let them call us underdogs and let them think it will be a cake walk. I hope the media gives us no chance to win, maybe it will be the spark that ignites the fire in all of our players belly next week. It is why you play the game !!

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I personally love this headline. I hope Gary buys a 100 papers and puts them up all over the locker room including 1 above every players locker so he has to look at it every day between now and then:thumb:
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Jason Sitoke View Post
                                Ermagherd!! The Patriots are coming!

                                This is the same team that dropped 2 ugly games to end the year and people were wondering if KC was gonna boat race them. They won a close game...good for them. They are a flawed team, just like the Broncos are a flawed team. If the Pats come in and beat the Broncos, good for them. They deserve it and I hope they win the next one. But this weird Patriot idolization that goes on, and has all year. Ever since week 1, posters get on and say 'If we play this way, the Patriots will stomp us!'. We beat them....and yet what are we hearing again this week.... 'Oh we have to play out of our minds just to compete with the Patriots!'

                                This offense is the same thing it's been all year, regardless of quarterback. Wildly inconsistent, mistake prone, floundering at times. Broncos have now won 13 games with that offense. These are the two best teams in the AFC, unquestionably. Broncos didn't luck out to get here.

                                Two best teams in Denver on Sunday. It will most likely be a close game...so for those of you that love to exclaim 'that's it. It's over' when we give up a field goal in the 1st quarter, just try something new and sit back and watch.

                                If we lose...it's probably the end of an era, and it deserves to be recognized. If we win...you know where we're going
                                You feelin' okay, Jason?

                                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X