X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gtown53
    replied
    Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
    That's because this is the NEFL; New England Football League. Goodell will do everything he can to protect his baby. Or should I say cry baby.....
    Not to mention the "East Coast Sports Media/Tom Brady Apologists".

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
    That's because this is the NEFL; New England Football League. Goodell will do everything he can to protect his baby. Or should I say cry baby.....
    Hopefully, they make an "exception" this year, due to the “last charge of Manning and his immortals” and all (there’s a storybook ending here). If Gronk pushes off, flag it for once. Flag Brady for berating a ref - flag offensive holding, etc. Oh, the Pats fans will go nuts with a fairly officiated game.

Leave a comment:

• darryn16
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
    You would think that the Patsies*** were the boogeyman around here. Brady does cry every time he hits the turf and Gronk is too big to hit high. Simple facts.

Leave a comment:

• GiddyupGetEm
    replied
    I don't care what truths the players proclaim to the media as long as they give everything they got on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
    I hope Kubiak tells his team to shut up,because New England is the last team you want to open your mouth against.....smh
    No, we are the last team you want to open your mouth against.

Leave a comment:

• MHSalute
    replied
    Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    I agree with both Marshall and Smith but man I hope this doesn't blow up in our faces. I prefer to let your game do the talking instead of the mouth, but I guess that's just my preference.
    This is the best type of pregame smack imo. "Brady cries to ref" is Brady going to take exception to this and prove us wrong by not crying to ref? No, but we are drawing attention to the fact. If it keeps 1 yellow hankie in a pocket...well done.

Same with Gronk pushing off, just something that we are drawing attention to.

Hit Gronk low, will it make Gronk look upfield before securing a catch or two? Who knows, but I love that they are talking about how it is legal hit.

Most of this will roll off the Pats, they are a pretty focused team...but if it helps us on just a play or two...

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    I just hope he gets 15 for running his mouth after a perfectly legal sack from Von and finds himself at 3 and 33 in a critical situation.
    Followed promptly by 4th and 40

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    The only people this benifits is us. It's the AFC championship game, that will get noticeable pub for Manning vs Brady. The Patriots* are already giving us their full attention. I hate this why give them bulletin board material argument, if you think the Patriots* were going to give less 100% prior to these comments, you're wrong. Get this floating in the minds of officials, it can only help us there.

Leave a comment:

• DarkHorse26
    replied
    You would think that the Patsies*** were the boogeyman around here. Brady does cry every time he hits the turf and Gronk is too big to hit high. Simple facts.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    I've seen numerous players making some "iffy" statements - like CHJ talking about hitting Gronk in the knees...even if that is the best means to bring him down.

http://fansided.com/2016/01/19/bronc...nkowski-knees/

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    Christ. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...mper-tantrums/

Leave a comment:

• Pack Mules
    replied
    Taken out of context, its not like the media or pundits believe in us. Check out Bucky Brooks latest article in NFL.com?

Leave a comment:

• assassin216
    replied
    I hope Kubiak tells his team to shut up,because New England is the last team you want to open your mouth against.....smh

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    I just hope he gets 15 for running his mouth after a perfectly legal sack from Von and finds himself at 3 and 33 in a critical situation.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    I wish he and others would just keep their mouths shut. The Pats thrive on this crap. No need to give them anymore bulletin board material.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X