• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never count a legend out

Video was made last Sunday but did not see it until now

Just in case others have not seen it

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...t-a-legend-out

I agree it would be the best Mic Drop evah!
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Video was made last Sunday but did not see it until now

Just in case others have not seen it

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...t-a-legend-out

I agree it would be the best Mic Drop evah!
    Hopefully the legend can make some deep throws today. Billichik will load up the box and force Peyton show some arm strength. Fortunately, it is not windy today unlike the game against Steelers.

Comment

I just don't want to see a flat/embarrassing showing by this team. I can't see them coming out flat, I think they are more prepared and serious about beating this team than I've ever seen them but then there was the SB of 2 years ago and everything just fell apart.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
        I just don't want to see a flat/embarrassing showing by this team. I can't see them coming out flat, I think they are more prepared and serious about beating this team than I've ever seen them but then there was the SB of 2 years ago and everything just fell apart.
        Denver D is too good for that no worries, going to be a tight good game.

Comment

I sure hope PM can take the next step toward ending his career as SB Champ. Remember though, just like Elway's final ride we need the entire team to step up and make it happen in all phases of the game. Kicking and screaming my friends, kicking and screaming
          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Puncher always has a chance, Peyton needs to get himself right mentally. He obviously has the skill to get it done, albeit not like in his prime. Most of his problems this season and the playoffs have been mental. If he gets that together he can have success.
            Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Love it.. This folks is what legends are made of ...Peyton Manning is without the best in the bidness..(A little Dusty Rhodes quote whom by the way loved Elway.

Comment

If Peyton can't win today, he couldn't have had a better chance. #1 Defense, Home Field Advantage, Mile High Altitude, Good Weather, Relatively Healthy, Good Special Teams, Good Receivers. There it is, Peyton, this is your chance.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                  I sure hope PM can take the next step toward ending his career as SB Champ. Remember though, just like Elway's final ride we need the entire team to step up and make it happen in all phases of the game. Kicking and screaming my friends, kicking and screaming
                  I agree 100%!!

Kicking and screaming. If this team shows heart and play like their hair is on fire.. I know they can bust up this New England team.

Comment

Working...
                  X