Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brady's Broncos Nightmare

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brady's Broncos Nightmare

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...ncos-Nightmare
    I support Kaepernick 100%

  • #2
    Love the win yesterday but unfortunately it will be overlooked if our boys don't pull out the w in 2 weeks.

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow Brady will never forget this experience and every time he comes to Mile High he's going to have this in the back of his head.

      Good motivational video I hope the Broncos defense will use this when game planning for cam. Cam Newton likes to run the Broncos need to do the same to him what they did to Brady they need to hit him and hit him hard.

      Von Miller got into cam Newton's head the last time these two teams me and I'm sure Kim remembers but not only does he have to worry about Von Miller but he has to worry about Malik Jackson, Derek Wolfe, Sylvester Williams, Demarcus Ware, Brandon Marshall, Aquib Talib, TJ Ward, Darian Stewart, all of them they're all going to hit him.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Wow Brady will never forget this experience and every time he comes to Mile High he's going to have this in the back of his head.

        Good motivational video I hope the Broncos defense will use this when game planning for cam. Cam Newton likes to run the Broncos need to do the same to him what they did to Brady they need to hit him and hit him hard.

        Von Miller got into cam Newton's head the last time these two teams me and I'm sure Kim remembers but not only does he have to worry about Von Miller but he has to worry about Malik Jackson, Derek Wolfe, Sylvester Williams, Demarcus Ware, Brandon Marshall, Aquib Talib, TJ Ward, Darian Stewart, all of them they're all going to hit him.


        Well,he will be coming here next season
        I support Kaepernick 100%

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
          Love the win yesterday but unfortunately it will be overlooked if our boys don't pull out the w in 2 weeks.
          Nope.

          It will always be remembered..
          Peyton getting his shot to go out on top.
          The final chapter lies unwritten...
          but it is part of the story.
          A Big part.
          -
          Kubiak's first season.. taking the team to SB 50.
          Nope. Winning AFC Championship means something.
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

          Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
            Love the win yesterday but unfortunately it will be overlooked if our boys don't pull out the w in 2 weeks.
            Disagree

            I enjoy every win

            This team met my expectations of this year when they beat Pitt

            Yea I want that 'chip

            I will enjoy the season regardless of the outcome of the Super Bowl.
            Let's Ride!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
              Love the win yesterday but unfortunately it will be overlooked if our boys don't pull out the w in 2 weeks.
              I don't agree with this. It will always be part of Tom Brady's history. Part of the Denver Defense history. When so many people consider him to be the best QB of all time, and this to be his worst beating of all time, it won't be forgotten.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                Love the win yesterday but unfortunately it will be overlooked if our boys don't pull out the w in 2 weeks.
                I agree with this. If we win in the SB then it will definitely be remembered. But if we lose, at least from the rest of the nfl's perspective, it will probably be remembered like Atlanta is for making it to the SB over the Vikings the year we beat them. I think it was a great win, but is what it is. Luckily, I don't believe we will have to worry about this since we are gonna win
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                  Love the win yesterday but unfortunately it will be overlooked if our boys don't pull out the w in 2 weeks.
                  GTFOH. That was a great game and I don't need a title to cement the joy it brought to me. I will remember that game long after I've forgotten the Super Bowl win against the Falcons.
                  Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                    I agree with this. If we win in the SB then it will definitely be remembered. But if we lose, at least from the rest of the nfl's perspective, it will probably be remembered like Atlanta is for making it to the SB over the Vikings the year we beat them. I think it was a great win, but is what it is. Luckily, I don't believe we will have to worry about this since we are gonna win
                    if the panthers don't blow out the broncos then the fix was in

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by postalnut54 View Post
                      if the panthers don't blow out the broncos then the fix was in
                      Must be a Patsie fan.
                      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                        Must be a Patsie fan.
                        kiss my 4 rings!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by postalnut54 View Post
                          kiss my 4 rings!
                          Hey, "untothebreach"?

                          We noticed you disappeared after the Denver/New England game. And to think you had to go to all the trouble of creating a new Forum ID.

                          OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X