• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • assassin216
    Starter
    • Sep 2004

Brady's Broncos Nightmare

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
    I support Kaepernick 100%
  • rst08tierney
    VISIONS OF CONFETTI
    • Nov 2006

Love the win yesterday but unfortunately it will be overlooked if our boys don't pull out the w in 2 weeks.

Comment

• Sam_Z
      Banned User
      • Dec 2004

Wow Brady will never forget this experience and every time he comes to Mile High he's going to have this in the back of his head.

Good motivational video I hope the Broncos defense will use this when game planning for cam. Cam Newton likes to run the Broncos need to do the same to him what they did to Brady they need to hit him and hit him hard.

Von Miller got into cam Newton's head the last time these two teams me and I'm sure Kim remembers but not only does he have to worry about Von Miller but he has to worry about Malik Jackson, Derek Wolfe, Sylvester Williams, Demarcus Ware, Brandon Marshall, Aquib Talib, TJ Ward, Darian Stewart, all of them they're all going to hit him.

Comment

• assassin216
        Starter
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Wow Brady will never forget this experience and every time he comes to Mile High he's going to have this in the back of his head.

Good motivational video I hope the Broncos defense will use this when game planning for cam. Cam Newton likes to run the Broncos need to do the same to him what they did to Brady they need to hit him and hit him hard.

Von Miller got into cam Newton's head the last time these two teams me and I'm sure Kim remembers but not only does he have to worry about Von Miller but he has to worry about Malik Jackson, Derek Wolfe, Sylvester Williams, Demarcus Ware, Brandon Marshall, Aquib Talib, TJ Ward, Darian Stewart, all of them they're all going to hit him.

Well,he will be coming here next season
        I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

• PAINTERDAVE
          Ring of Famer
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
          Love the win yesterday but unfortunately it will be overlooked if our boys don't pull out the w in 2 weeks.
          Nope.

It will always be remembered..
          Peyton getting his shot to go out on top.
          The final chapter lies unwritten...
          but it is part of the story.
          A Big part.
          -
          Kubiak's first season.. taking the team to SB 50.
          Nope. Winning AFC Championship means something.
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Hadez
            Football Immortal
            • Nov 2004

Disagree

I enjoy every win

This team met my expectations of this year when they beat Pitt

Yea I want that 'chip

I will enjoy the season regardless of the outcome of the Super Bowl.
            What is Grit? - Angela Duckworth
            effort x talent = skill
            effort x skill = achievement
            How much time do you invest into your dream? 10 hours a week? 20 hours? 40 hours? 80 hours? 120 hours?

Comment

• SLeeLeeS
              Starter
              • Sep 2015

I don't agree with this. It will always be part of Tom Brady's history. Part of the Denver Defense history. When so many people consider him to be the best QB of all time, and this to be his worst beating of all time, it won't be forgotten.

Comment

• FL BRONCO
                Traveling Mod
                • Mar 2010

I agree with this. If we win in the SB then it will definitely be remembered. But if we lose, at least from the rest of the nfl's perspective, it will probably be remembered like Atlanta is for making it to the SB over the Vikings the year we beat them. I think it was a great win, but is what it is. Luckily, I don't believe we will have to worry about this since we are gonna win
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Bradshaw3001
                  Bench Warmer
                  • May 2007

GTFOH. That was a great game and I don't need a title to cement the joy it brought to me. I will remember that game long after I've forgotten the Super Bowl win against the Falcons.
                  Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

Comment

• postalnut54
                    Practice Squad
                    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                    I agree with this. If we win in the SB then it will definitely be remembered. But if we lose, at least from the rest of the nfl's perspective, it will probably be remembered like Atlanta is for making it to the SB over the Vikings the year we beat them. I think it was a great win, but is what it is. Luckily, I don't believe we will have to worry about this since we are gonna win
                    if the panthers don't blow out the broncos then the fix was in

Comment

• Assassin27
                      Captain
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by postalnut54 View Post
                      if the panthers don't blow out the broncos then the fix was in
                      Must be a Patsie fan.
                      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

• postalnut54
                        Practice Squad
                        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                        Must be a Patsie fan.
                        kiss my 4 rings!

Comment

• gtown53
                          All-Pro
                          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by postalnut54 View Post
                          kiss my 4 rings!
                          Hey, "untothebreach"?

We noticed you disappeared after the Denver/New England game. And to think you had to go to all the trouble of creating a new Forum ID.

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X