X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat's Way: Broncos to pay for all employees' SB trip

This guy and his family are as classy as it gets

http://www.9news.com/story/sports/nf...ncos/79433590/

I want to hear the words THIS ONES FOR PAT !!

Comment

I'd love to see them get a win for the most classy Pat Bowlin!! Great article!
      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Originally posted by DOMAN8R2016 View Post
        I want to hear the words THIS ONES FOR PAT !!
        I don't. It's unoriginal and won't carry the same weight.

The team just needs to play as they have the past few weeks, where they are playing for themselves and each other. Every guy in there has picked someone else to play for, and it's been great. Ware has paid his dues, and Manning more than anyone perhaps in league history is the one guy who "deserves" championship hardware. He's been the best ever. One old, injured season doesn't erase that.

If Pat is what motivates some of the guys, then they should definitely play for him.

Comment

Yeah this is a cool gesture. Jerry Richardson is also paying for the Panther employee's to go. I wonder if every owner does this?

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
            I don't. It's unoriginal and won't carry the same weight.

The team just needs to play as they have the past few weeks, where they are playing for themselves and each other. Every guy in there has picked someone else to play for, and it's been great. Ware has paid his dues, and Manning more than anyone perhaps in league history is the one guy who "deserves" championship hardware. He's been the best ever. One old, injured season doesn't erase that.

If Pat is what motivates some of the guys, then they should definitely play for him.
            Considering what Mr. B is going through, I think it carries a lot of weight.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pantherfan1 View Post
              Yeah this is a cool gesture. Jerry Richardson is also paying for the Panther employee's to go. I wonder if every owner does this?
              I would hope so. I'm not surprised that either of these two teams are doing this, Bowlen has always been very generous. And from my time in Charlotte it seems like Jerry Richardson is very well thought of in the area, and that he's a very generous man, he's the complete opposite of George Shinn.

It's too bad that Pat Bowlen won't be there to see the Broncos, it's great that Jerry Richardson will be there for the game, given his medical problems, I just looked it up, hard to believe it's been 7 years already.

Comment

Working...
              X