X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL unveils Super Bowl Babies commercial

So apparently the NFL has released the following video:

The article here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ies-commercial

After every team who wins a SB there is a substantial spike in babies being born in that city. So ladies and germs and fellow broncos fans...keep that in mind.

You betcha

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
    So apparently the NFL has released the following video:

The article here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ies-commercial

After every team who wins a SB there is a substantial spike in babies being born in that city. So ladies and germs and fellow broncos fans...keep that in mind.
    Babies are one thing that are cute along w/ only a few other things. Go Broncos and may Denver thrive.

Comment

Lol i guess i would fall into that but i got a head start as we will be having our baby girl any day now...

I asked they better half that if the broncos win, can i change her name to payton and she gave me a no way jose look. Between you and me she thinks brock is "cute" but i cant name my baby girl brock...
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
        Lol i guess i would fall into that but i got a head start as we will be having our baby girl any day now...

I asked they better half that if the broncos win, can i change her name to payton and she gave me a no way jose look. Between you and me she thinks brock is "cute" but i cant name my baby girl brock...
        Lol! My husband is not a Broncos or Peyton Manning fan but oddly enough he thinks "Peyton" is a cute name for a girl. If we have a boy though, I don't think he would go for it.
        sigpic

Comment

Haha yeah i hear ya.

She calls the broncos "heart attack football" though so maybe its a good thing not to name my kid after a bronco..
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by sheenabobeena View Post
            Lol! My husband is not a Broncos or Peyton Manning fan but oddly enough he thinks "Peyton" is a cute name for a girl. If we have a boy though, I don't think he would go for it.
            My daughters name is peyton .

Comment

My wife is due in a couple weeks, but has been having some pretty good contractions. I'm a little worried she will go into labor Sunday lol.

The nursery is navy blue, with some small orange accents (primarily Navy and white). I too said if he is born on Sunday, or if the Broncos win, can we change the name? She gave me that look
              sigpic
              2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                My wife is due in a couple weeks, but has been having some pretty good contractions. I'm a little worried she will go into labor Sunday lol.

The nursery is navy blue, with some small orange accents (primarily Navy and white). I too said if he is born on Sunday, or if the Broncos win, can we change the name? She gave me that look
                Ask her if she goes into labor on Sunday if she can have someone else drive her to the hospital so you can finish watching the game

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
                  Ask her if she goes into labor on Sunday if she can have someone else drive her to the hospital so you can finish watching the game
                  Yeah! That'll probably go over like a fart in a wind storm.

My Granddaughter was born on Dec 21 and came home in a Broncos outfit, so I know we will win.
                  :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

I don't think I'd name a child after a sports star but I have dog named Elway and the other is Floyd.

Comment

I don't like how my topics subject line was changed when there was nothing offensive about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X