Broncos fan who was in the stands last week is on Super Bowl practice squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos fan who was in the stands last week is on Super Bowl practice squad

I read an article about Nick Kasa being signed to our Practice Squad recently. He was drafted by the Raiders and played for them, but ended up being cut. He was at the AFC Championship Game and got a phone call from the Broncos while he was in the stands watching the game. How can you tell he's a Bronco Tight End?

Kasa was at the AFC title game last week when he received a call from the Denver Broncos. They wanted him to join the practice squad, but he didn't find out until later because he dropped and cracked his phone during the call. It wasn't until he restored his service with a new phone the next day that he realized what the call was about.

Here's the article:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...for-super-bowl
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Dropped his phone? I guess he'll fit right in with our receivers! I kid, I kid
    sigpic

Comment

He should be on a roster, and I think he will be next year.

6'6 270 ran a 4.71 at the combine with 22 reps of 225lbs.
      Denver Broncos GM
      Originally posted by Mosk
      Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by sheenabobeena View Post
        lol good one..lol

Comment

Hey, that was my joke, you goober!

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
            I read an article about Nick Kasa being signed to our Practice Squad recently. He was drafted by the Raiders and played for them, but ended up being cut. He was at the AFC Championship Game and got a phone call from the Broncos while he was in the stands watching the game. How can you tell he's a Bronco Tight End?

Kasa was at the AFC title game last week when he received a call from the Denver Broncos. They wanted him to join the practice squad, but he didn't find out until later because he dropped and cracked his phone during the call. It wasn't until he restored his service with a new phone the next day that he realized what the call was about.

Here's the article:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...for-super-bowl
            How can I tell? I know! I know! hahahaaa

Comment

That was Aaaawesome Sheena---cp's. I'd have cp'd it multiple times if theyd let me I literally LMAO:clap::clap::clap:
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

What the heck. Did you guys miss this in my original post? I swear, a pretty girl swoops in and steals my thunder, what a calamity. There aint not justice. No justice at all.

Comment

What the heck. Did you guys miss this in my original post? I swear, a pretty girl swoops in and steals my thunder, what a calamity. There aint not justice. No justice at all.
                  You know what, I actually did totally miss that part in your post! I only saw all the stuff in larger text at the bottom. Maybe the others missed it as well. I didn't mean to take your joke!
                  sigpic

Comment

Good luck, Nick Kasa. And welcome to the greatest team on planet earth.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL...typical, isn't it? Often thought of making a fictitious profile with a pic of a hot babe, just to watch the guys fall all over themselves. Truly comical!!! Us guys...lol...

Comment

My coworker is one of his best friends. Was with him when it happened. He was just telling me about it. Crazy.

Comment

You know what, I actually did totally miss that part in your post! I only saw all the stuff in larger text at the bottom. Maybe the others missed it as well. I didn't mean to take your joke!
                          I totally missed it in the original post, too. When you said it...it was like pie in the face awesome...then I felt bad afterwards.
                          To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Hah, I'm just messing with you. I meant for this to be a goofy thread as a joke, and it has delivered more entertainment for me than I thought it would.

Comment

Hah, I'm just messing with you. I meant for this to be a goofy thread as a joke, and it has delivered more entertainment for me than I thought it would.
                              Lol. And there I was thinking I was so darn clever, only to find you already made that same joke right above me
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X