replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    He played at Broomfield HS and CU.

Yes just think its cool he is a Bronco.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
    Sorry Mods didnt see the previous thread on Kasa.Interesting he was also a Bronco fan.
    He played at Broomfield HS and CU.

Leave a comment:

• AussieBronco76
    replied
    Sorry Mods didnt see the previous thread on Kasa.Interesting he was also a Bronco fan.

Leave a comment:

• Rich_C
    replied
    I cannot recall - did we have him in for a tryout? Just wonder how he has gotten back to running at full speed after failing a physical at the beginning of the season.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    How crazy would that be to be suddenly signed to the team like that and be there with the team to win the Superbowl! Pretty awesome for him!

Leave a comment:

• AussieBronco76
    replied
    from fan to SB player in one week.

Cool article regarding Nick Kasa.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...for-super-bowl

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by sheenabobeena View Post
    Lol. And there I was thinking I was so darn clever, only to find you already made that same joke right above me
    Ah, well. Great minds think alike.

Leave a comment:

• sheenabobeena
    replied
    Originally posted by listopencil View Post
    Hah, I'm just messing with you. I meant for this to be a goofy thread as a joke, and it has delivered more entertainment for me than I thought it would.
    Lol. And there I was thinking I was so darn clever, only to find you already made that same joke right above me

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    You know what, I actually did totally miss that part in your post! I only saw all the stuff in larger text at the bottom. Maybe the others missed it as well. I didn't mean to take your joke!
    Hah, I'm just messing with you. I meant for this to be a goofy thread as a joke, and it has delivered more entertainment for me than I thought it would.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    You know what, I actually did totally miss that part in your post! I only saw all the stuff in larger text at the bottom. Maybe the others missed it as well. I didn't mean to take your joke!
    I totally missed it in the original post, too. When you said it...it was like pie in the face awesome...then I felt bad afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua2585
    replied
    My coworker is one of his best friends. Was with him when it happened. He was just telling me about it. Crazy.

Leave a comment:

• TheManningMelon
    replied
    What the heck. Did you guys miss this in my original post? I swear, a pretty girl swoops in and steals my thunder, what a calamity. There aint not justice. No justice at all.
    LOL...typical, isn't it? Often thought of making a fictitious profile with a pic of a hot babe, just to watch the guys fall all over themselves. Truly comical!!! Us guys...lol...

Leave a comment:

• qbronco
    replied
    Good luck, Nick Kasa. And welcome to the greatest team on planet earth.

Leave a comment:

• sheenabobeena
    replied
    What the heck. Did you guys miss this in my original post? I swear, a pretty girl swoops in and steals my thunder, what a calamity. There aint not justice. No justice at all.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    I read an article about Nick Kasa being signed to our Practice Squad recently. He was drafted by the Raiders and played for them, but ended up being cut. He was at the AFC Championship Game and got a phone call from the Broncos while he was in the stands watching the game. How can you tell he's a Bronco Tight End?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X