Peyton Manning told friends he expects to retire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Imagine Manning, Woodson, and Calvin all going into the hall together. Who would've ever thought. Manning, and Woodson got drafted together, and it looks like will retire together.
    They even finished the year leading the league in interceptions together

But in all seriousness, it's crazy that we could lose all three of them at once. With guys like Brady and Brees probably not far behind him. The face of the NFL could drastically chance in the next 2-3 years.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane
      Title of the thread changed? If I was a "close friend" of Manning's I could not imagine telling some puke reporter that Manning told me he was retiring for certain... unless Manning asked me to leak it.
      In this section of the forums, it is required that you use the title of the article you are posting as your title. That is the title of the NFL.com article. Nothing needs changed, the OP handled himself correctly in posting.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane
        Title of the thread changed? If I was a "close friend" of Manning's I could not imagine telling some puke reporter that Manning told me he was retiring for certain... unless Manning asked me to leak it.
        To follow up on this, let me direct you to this.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...-in-this-Forum

Some of you may have noticed that your titles have changed. The following is from the other sticky, Forum Information.

It is important that the title of your thread be exactly the same as the title on the news item so that others can search for it to make sure it hasn't already been posted.

Articles are easy. Just copy the title. With tweets, please be as close as you can.

Thank you. We appreciate you all. This is where I come for my Broncos news.
        sigpic

Comment

About the change of the title.

I changed it because when I clicked on the link, it brought up a different article with just a mention of Manning telling friends. I don't know why or how it happened. When I click on the link now, the proper article comes up.

Glitches happen.

It was explained to the OP.
          Last edited by Peanut; 02-03-2016, 02:12 PM.
          Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
          X